1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Help ! Newbie problem

Discussion in 'Questions' started by zjecter, Nov 5, 2019.

1. zjecter

zjecter New Member

Hi guys, can you help me out these questions, please
    Q1: Can anyone explain why i can not run toturial of title quest, i am in Padaemonium but still nothing happen.
    Q2: Is there any PVE activities in here, i know this is pvp server but there are no such things like raid boss or crafting scroll, cooking, making potion ?
    Q3: Is there any guilde looking for new member ?

Silvercat likes this.
  2. Kezum

Kezum New Member

Hi, welcome. First of all, I should warn you that the server is currently unfriendly towards new-players (I am new myself, played for less than 2 weeks) and have been getting minimal help from other players. For me, that is one of the biggest downside of this server not including the bugs and lack of attention from the admins. But needless to say, gear is easy and can be obtained via vote points in the official website. I am currently decently geared and can go toe to toe with other players that have played for far longer, so it's not all that bad in that regard. But to answer your questions:

1: Which title are you referring? I'm afraid it may bugged as the server is currently unattended by the officials right now as stated above.
    2: PVE and crafting is pretty much dead here. There's some weekly quest in Lakrum (new map) that you can do to help you gear a little bit, but other than that, it's pretty much non-existent.
    3: IDK. Honestly the worst game community I have ever played.

Server's full of players from SE-Asia so you'd have to adjust your playtime to theirs if you want to do any activities. I honestly wouldn't recommend this server to anyone at its current state. It's neglected, full of toxicity and the most unhelpful community I have ever seen.

Send me a PM if you have further question, and if you are in the asmo side, I will gladly show you around and answer any more questions you ask. Good luck.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
    alincito, Minds and Silvercat like this.
  3. Silvercat

Silvercat Getting there

The server is currently full of bugs. It used to be very lively and fun with all the crafting and PVE enabled. They have been working on the new update to solve all the bugs and everyone is waiting for it. I suggest you gather credits as much as u can from voting so that u can use it in the upcoming version. But I'm not sure that they would restart the server from the beginning or not. Because if not, all those old players will be too OP by then. (T.T) But also including u haha

4. zjecter

zjecter New Member

Thank guys, that explain a lot, but for now what is the lasted PVE Set and Weapon ? And how to get them ?
    As i see the difference of weapon between Weapon section (15 credits) and Weapon Skins (500 credits) on Web Shop. The weapon in the Weapon Skins have many stats more than in the Weapon tab, especially + %PVE damage, so how your opinion guys ? Can i use it for pve or it is just a skin, not real weapon ?

5. Minds

Minds Inevitable Forum Legend

PVE is currently dead on the server. Instances and dungeons are bug. If you really wanted to do PVE I suggest you to wait for the new version to come. I'm sure staff fix all the problems about it.