1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

HGM i can contact and help me pls. its been a week

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Zccvbnm415, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Zccvbnm415

Zccvbnm415 Proficient

HGM i can contact plss coz i already cooperated in one of your am and its been a week and i dont get any update.
    PROBLEM: my friend accidentally buy a Crit strike +19/crit strike +9 in webshop. we agree to trade my items on his 600 creds and buy me that Crit strike +19/crit strike +9 manastone becoz i choose it for 600 creds. and when we are done trading and when i socket it in my arb set, it became Crit strike +19 / magic resist +9. i have a lots of crit/MA in my storage and i dont fcking need it. i suggest to refund the credits you can put it in him or put it in me since the item is still on my storage and i already owned that manastone since we already traded, or just change the manastone that i like to. i hope someone will help me and pls dont close the thread coz in "PM" the action is too slow, no updates, no help, and i fcking hate it waiting for nothing.
    PROOF:
    1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png

Thats all screenshot i have but i have a little video for proof :) i hope this will help
    VIDEO PROOF:
    I remove 1 crit/accu manastone in my boots and socket it with Crit/Crit manastone. as you can see it become a crit/ma (on first slot) :)

2. gorgeouschick

gorgeouschick Formless

The name of the Manastone is bugged. and also there's no Manastone in database that's like that.

PS: it was a lot better if you bought a +10 MS and traded it for a better manastones like crit19/accu16, etc.

3. Zccvbnm415

Zccvbnm415 Proficient

do you think i can put it in my arb set ?

4. Kessie

Kessie alis volat propriis Forum Legend

@Zccvbnm415
    It is mainly a database visual bug unfortunately, in reality there is no such dual manastone as the one you purchased. As the name of these manastones suggest also, they are supposed to consist of two different types of stats. It's also misleading and false advertisement so we have already addressed this issue towards the admins and requested the item to be removed from the webshop or at least rename it. If he gets no refund for this from the higher-ups by the end of this week which I strongly believe he should, I offer to your friend to buy another type of manastones of his choice for the same amount of credits. Leave me a private message in that case.

Primez, Smartik1 and Fendi like this.
  5. LoveDQN

LoveDQN New Member

yup~ its a bugged :D , its crit strike +19 / M.R +9 / the lvl 70 crit/attk is only crit strike +19 / attack +2 :D

6. Zccvbnm415

Zccvbnm415 Proficient

what if worth 500 creds manastone i suggest ?

7. Kessie

Kessie alis volat propriis Forum Legend

Whichever you or your friend's build/class requires the most.

Fendi likes this.
  8. gorgeouschick

gorgeouschick Formless

that's why I said that it would be better if you buy a +10MS and TRADE it for blue MS

9. Zccvbnm415

Zccvbnm415 Proficient

thank for your suggestion :) Godbless