1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hi...

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Shoelace, May 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shoelace

Shoelace I'm nub ~♫♥ Forum Legend

Not many of you here may have an idea who I am but I've been playing in Gamez since 1.9. My friends an I stopped when Gamez was on its way to 3.0. Now, as we plan to return, I am somehow thrilled on the many new things this server updated. I have another glass to fill here and it would be nice if somehow someone can give me a guide about the new maps. Specially dungeons and PVP maps, the new gears and weapons. Because to be honest, we only have those sparkling ABGs from way before and I think that won't do anymore.

So, if my old colleagues and friends changed its IGN or remained active, let me know. Let's catch up!

We are so glad to be back! But we are clueless of almost everything!
    Please, lend us a helping hand.
    Thank you!

2. Mythic

Mythic LEGENDARY ICON MEMBER Forum Legend

Hi again there shoe and welcome back..

Here is my guide on how to farm bloodmarks ingame, you can buy heroic armors and some useful accessories for your cleric..

http://forum.gameznetwork.com/f64/[guide]-how-farm-blood-marks-162492/

And here is one of the latest instance that you will love to run with your friends.. Not just you can get the best accessories here for your cleric you can also farm the latest remodels for your armor too..

http://forum.gameznetwork.com/f64/[guide]-infinity-shard-hyperion-unbound-162784/

And here is a guide for danuar sanctuary you can farm ancient coins here

http://forum.gameznetwork.com/f64/[guide]-danuar-sanctuary-176979/

there is alot of guides on the guide section, just visit it and feel free to ask.. :) again wb to you and enjoy!

1 person likes this.
  3. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

The most important things you need to know:

• ABG is worthless now like you said. The top-tier set people are using right now is the Governor sets, either Arbiter's or Principal's (which of course in Gamez can be worn by anyone who has enough credits to buy it) and it's.. a pretty OP set.
    • WOC2 (meaning wings of the circle 2) are the best wings in the game right now and can be bought from players for 7k credits, and they give you a whole lot of attack speed.
    • There are BGs (aka battlegrounds), which can be explained as automatic events that you can join whenever their portals are up. These include 1v1, RvR, GvG, FFA (you fight against everyone), Mix fight (you go in one of the selected maps either solo and get a PVP attack buff or with a group, and you kill everyone else in it. Some Mix Fight maps include verteron, altgard, and the recently implemented ishalgen), etc etc. That means you no longer have to rely on GMs to join events.
    • Gamez recently introduced the Glory Points system. With that, after rank 1, from 1 star until governor you need Glory Points and not Abyss Points to level up a rank. Glory Points can be acquired through fortress sieges, farm group (a type of battleground where you get ported to an instance boss with your group and if you kill it you get AP and GP) etc.
    • The most ran instance daily is Infinity Shard. A guide can be found here.
    • If you don't want to pay for a Governor set since it's quite expensive, you can farm either Blood Marks or Mithril Medals and acquire pretty good PVP sets with them without paying credits. They can be bought in-game.

That's pretty much all I can think of.

1 person likes this.
  4. Shoelace

Shoelace I'm nub ~♫♥ Forum Legend

Thank you guys! BTW, can you give me a guide on which maps are for PVP and which maps are best to level fast?

5. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Apart from mix fight and the rest of the battlegrounds, people tend to go to Katalam a lot. Danaria too.

If you want to level real fast you can ask some higher level friends to Power Level you in Rentus Base, will take a few minutes to get you to 65 :p If you want to do it alone, don't forget to complete the first campaign quests in every new area you open (eg Sarpan and Katalam), those give some experience.

Or for the lower levels, this one quest in Theobomos with the Eternal Flames where you have to kill zombies, that can take you up pretty fast.

1 person likes this.
  6. Illusions

Illusions ß̫͒̃ڻᶇٴᶇٴŷ̪ Ķ̫͌ńĭģĥŧ̝̜᷈ Forum Legend

Hello there and welcome back. First of all, mainly PVP is going on in all of the events but if you are looking for outside-of-event PVP then I would recommend SSB Footpath as usual and possibly Hadradim's Watch as there's lots of people there (or were in the past weeks)

If you're an Asmodian, feel free to use the guide and hit me up in-game if you need something (Siel only)
    If you're an Ely then you can do sort of a same thing, unless you want to follow the guide which is around 90% questing. I can dig it out of the forum for ya if you wish.

Have fun!

Asmodian Leveling Guide written by me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.