1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hi.

Discussion in 'Socialized Section' started by Shoyuwa, Apr 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Pfff! I'll force them to move >.<

Oh it shouldn't be too much work, porting is the easiest, there's always macros! :O The only problem I would have is getting permission and for the time being I'm not too sure about that! However if I stick around long enough I promise you we'll do some ^_^

Davidkht likes this.
  2. Ayaria

Ayaria α ℓ ι ν є ❤ Forum Legend

It's allowed, dunno who said, it's not. lol Also it's not THAT much work, it's actually very easy, I have done it myself with Brai and Guille, it's just like a Race vs Race event. You just need to catch the right moment where there is no sieges and one of those "special" BGs, I guess. And make sure everyone can kisk at a save spot, so they don't get destroyed. Gelk is one of those maps which are great for such events. :3

Davidkht likes this.
  3. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

I never said it isn't allowed! :O I'm just not sure if I would be allowed to do that at the moment, and I didn't wanna promise anything without being sure about it! In the end some things that were allowed 5 months ago are no longer allowed so I wouldn't know without making sure @-@

Davidkht likes this.
  4. Davidkht

Davidkht Proficient

hhehehehe....Dimi noob....hehehe
    [​IMG]

5. Ayaria

Ayaria α ℓ ι ν є ❤ Forum Legend

Nobody said, I meant you, dear. I was talking to David as you can see and was answering to his quote. ;3

Here:

6. Jessica

Jessica Respected Member Forum Legend

I don't know... but I'm pretty sure this is no longer implemented? I have an alt account I never revisited in-game or on-web for 1 and a half year and I was still able to log it in when I came back last month.

Oh and Hello fellow comeback guy

7. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

People have been saying the same aswell, but I can't tell you for sure since there is no.. official announcements, let's say, that say otherwise.. Everyone kept saying that it was around 6~7 months but apparently sometimes if not all the time, that seems to not be the case. If I get a straight answer from someone who knows more about that I'll let you know =o

8. Jessica

Jessica Respected Member Forum Legend

I'm actually curious now, and will look at my Idella fragment buyer alts when I get home, I have like 4 accounts for that. Idian crafting was all the rage in my case back then...

9. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Honestly the only thing I can tell you about that is, you know how they say "even if you login once on your account on the website it will count as active".. Well, what if your alt account was not deleted because, all this time that you were using the website/voting on your main, your other account was recognised to have the same IP and therefore considered "active"? D: What I'm saying is, maybe it has to do with active IPs instead of accounts? :p

Jessica likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.