1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hight level lifeskiller help me please

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by redemperor, Sep 11, 2020.

1. redemperor

redemperor New Member

Hello everyone.
    I m here to ask you some advices to optimize my skill on gathering.I have near 1800 masteries and i'm making 400m/h at report (without any processing etc.) at behr. I m gathering wapiti meat.
    What can i optimize ? is there any other mob that i can farm ? maybe other type of gathering ? etc ? What do you think about all of my stuff etc?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 11, 2020
  2. Puffery

Puffery ᴘᴜꜰꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ Forum Legend

A better Alchemy Stone can be a start. Splendid tier.

3. hotdaawwwg

hotdaawwwg Getting there

For optimization i would have recommended PEN Carta Gatherer's clothes its 30 more mastery than TET manos but since you're that well geared it recommend skipping that and just buying PEN manos for 400Mastery and IF you still wanna push it further you could get PEN geranoa accessories but that isnt necessary since if you're GURU50 you should reach 2K mastery with just TRI manos acc and PEN carta clothes.

If you could add me on discord i'd like to speak a bit with you since you're that high in mastery (i'm french ;) )
    Michael#0313

4. gamezacc

gamezacc Getting there

better alchemy stone, use fig pie, unless you reach a bracket (xx50, xx00), get a hedgehog if you dont have one.. Try other spots whether its quicker for you to gather or not (meat count) use mouse move gathering and use a class with a vaccuum skill. Rest would be upgrading to 2k mastery..

5. redemperor

redemperor New Member

Hello, thank you for replies, i ll sell tet manos and i will buy pen carta. I have 4 hedgehogs and one auto gather. I ll buy a better alchimy stone too.
    I don't think it's really worth to hard push 2k masteries for me... it needs lot of farm and money ^^

What is vaccuum skill ? i m using a shai for gathering

6. gamezacc

gamezacc Getting there

A vaccuum skill is a skill that pulls mobs together so you dont have to walk that much inbetween gathers

7. hotdaawwwg

hotdaawwwg Getting there

Shai has 1 vacuum skill called gather arround

8. redemperor

redemperor New Member

Okay yeah it simplifies the life ^^ thx for the advice guys

9. redemperor

redemperor New Member

Do you guys buy blackstones to convert into black gems then concentred black gems ? if yes how do you do to have sharps ? cause i have lot of hards but half of sharps

10. hotdaawwwg

hotdaawwwg Getting there

Not to be mean but i'm having trouble understanding why somoene with that much high mastery would be asking such question.
    That said you should look at the market and make the math for yourself sometime it can be an option or just a waste of time depending on what you do(that's the same for everything and its a good habit when it comes to lifeskilling in general).
    I've sent you two message asking if we could speak about lifeskill in general hoping we could learn a thing on two but i don't think there is anything you could teach me after seing this.
    Btw just to make sure, is this your own account?

11. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

Since everyone mentioned Alchemy Stone, I'll call Khan's Life Stone, it's easier to obtain and gives you every other stone gives plus the mastery points. Yes you should hit Guru 50 to see a higher profit and count less on equipment as stated above. Always check MP, you get an idea on what ppl are making money with the amount of items there.
    You could also trying to change spots, channels and gathered items to see if it gets better. Some ppl say that changing channels may trigger rng and it would improve the quantity of fragments.
    Also, keep the image bellow in your mind:
    Rank_Coleta.png

hotdaawwwg likes this.