1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Horse Exp Rates

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by hafu12, Jun 18, 2017.

1. hafu12

hafu12 Getting there

With many new PLayers coming in and silver being way easier to obtain horse market has become extinct. Getting Tier 6-7 is rather impossible. Of course you can make one yourself but this is the problem recently. Server is always going down in nights so afk leveling is dead and the if not that the bug where your horse just stops is mystery too. I'd suggest increase horse exp rates for more Higher tier horses and maybe finally some tier 8. Or at least lower the prices for Premium Horse coupons , as they do give 1 lvl each time.

2. Kiyeri

Kiyeri New Member

I don't know how long you've been gone but horse exp rates got restored to how they were when I first joined. 1920 without venia costume and 2304 with. I agree though on one thing though and that I share the same hope in that tier 8 chances are increased :D I never got one on official so I'd love to get one and more on Gamez :D