1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Horse] Trading/Exchange/Sell T9

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by marv1, Jan 7, 2020.

1. marv1

marv1 New Member

Hello there,

We actually cannot sell T9, is a big probleme for some ppl because they got 2-3 time the same T9 horses.

Can we have an alternative, like a trade with kolka or whatever, too exchange a T9 horse vs a over one ?

Somethink like T9 + 500MM for a trade pegasus VS Doom.

I just sugest this because it's frustrating too not sell one, but lot more too got two T9 stuck in a horsekeeper !

loboram, Westia and LaVerole like this.
  2. LaVerole

LaVerole Getting there

Yes I want to be able to sell T9 if I do one. Of course I don’t talk about the T9 from the webshop but those we craft ourself in game

@Kolka @Carl

marv1 likes this.
  3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I like this suggestion...it will certainly make those Dreamhorses a trade-commodity and will even make it a good way to make a profit for some players :)

4. nevergone

nevergone New Member

It would be nice if IMPERIAL HORSE DELIVERY would work, but not for branded horses. And the webshop horses should be automatically branded. This way, it would prevent p2win exploit..

loboram likes this.
  5. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

if they can avoid p2w we could have few options like selling it to imperial or exchanging with t9 horse materials or just silver maybe failstack ?

6. piotrkefas

piotrkefas New Member

Well 10B per T9 is truly delicate matter :p But concerning how good this server became with frequent updates while i was off for few months i think staff have some plans in this matter as well.
    I a bit forgot how BDO works while away and first thing i did after coming back was resetting my T9 cuz i thought it will be swift and easy to lvl it back to 30 and get more skills. Now after over 10k pearls spent for resets he is lvl 15 with 5 skills and need another reset lol XD Obviously tried to sell it for 10B to get some PENs but yeah... I think trading T9 will come one day on gamez and current state of this mounts is temporary because this need to be done very smartly and it is a feature for major update with a lot of work involved.

7. Negromancer

Negromancer Banned

I got 2 dines, would like to sell or exchange one, get a system in place.