1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Horse training/breeding for profit

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Angus393, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Angus393

Angus393 New Member

Since I don't have no much time I've decided to play horse simulator for a while. I've got myself a little collection of tier 7s and a tier 8 male. I'm wondering what the best way to make silver is with horse training.
    Am I better of using all the breeds on the males n females to try and get tier 8s or should i sell most with full breeds because of the extra silver they are worth?
    What am I aiming for in terms of horses, should I be aiming for all tier 8s to then sell or should I be skill resetting them until they are courses (assuming that's how it works)

I've played BDO for quite a long time but never Realy got into horses because it didn't seem that profitable on retail. Any useful info would be great.

2. zezocas

zezocas New Member

Its never worth to sell horses with breeds on them, some people do, but that's situational, like if you have 10 males and 1 female, its not worth to spend pearls on the males

3. Angus393

Angus393 New Member

Ok so don't sell horses with breeds, is it worth just selling the breeds and not the horse?

I'm confused as to whether the goal is to get tier 8s and sell them at lvl 30 after using the breeds or to turn them to tier 9s? Also with the tier 7s, should I just exchange them after they are bred out or should I sell to imperial?

4. zezocas

zezocas New Member

Goal is to use all the breeds of the t8s and turn them into glue (imperial delivery) and exchange t7s

5. Angus393

Angus393 New Member

Ok great stuff, thank you.