1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

how get memory

Discussion in 'Questions' started by furedwiin, Feb 12, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. furedwiin

furedwiin New Member

good morning I started a day ago to play in this server and I would like to know a good method to farm memory

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I am just a bit surprised since you obviously found the GUIDES section, so I am just wondering how come you have been unable to read any of the Guides on this section?

The information you are looking for is in here, also this is a question and should have been posted in the Question section really.

So I will ask you to either read about the how-to guides, named for new players, or you could just make a google search to gain some insight into how the game works in general, although the guides in here are really well made so I suggest that you start there :)

It is an extended explanation, just in case you are wondering why I took the time to answer your post, without actually answering your question.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.