1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

how is this fair exactly?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by GoddessOfLust, Aug 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoddessOfLust

GoddessOfLust The Dark Lord

asmos have like 15 really strong guards in each of their bases in heiron but at heiron observatory we get 4, everything else gets 1shot.

also i never lag but now u added all these trees to our area and i lag out, cant imagine how the people with bad ping can even move. please remove the trees. They're also clickable so i click on them instead of enemies or friendlies when trying to heal them.

sorry for the rant but im serious.

2. GoddessOfLust

we get base raided everyday several times a day, killing us inside heiron observatory

3. cocosul

cocosul Guest

Heiron obs, is a very well positioned place and does not need many guards. As for asmo, it takes more guards because of location. So far, I have not seen a single report about obelisk camping. And about the trees, I wiped out if you do not like it.

Joze and Fendi like this.
  4. Chosenmage

Chosenmage Just stay and Die!

Its fair me do you know why. ? Elyos can attack our base anywhere they want, it can be in front, in middle, in back or anywhere as I said. But on th other side, the only way to attack Elyos in heiron base was to lure all of you only in front because thats is the only way. Did you see my point. ?
    Just saying baby.

Zyf likes this.
  5. jeric

jeric Yumilover / Rushitsu

i have no complain to those guards their useless anyway LOL, but i love to see more asmo in heiron its fun for pvp ;)

6. Nueve

Nueve DØ THË BŪRST Forum Legend

.... A small area of spawn point with 1000 guards

Zyf and Ethereal like this.
  7. Fuatai

Fuatai New Member

Nothing is fair in this game everything is slanted towards Asmo. If our guard do 1 hit shot u will see AM there to turn it down to "0". if our guard shoots there default distance u will see AM there to turn down the range. that's how it has always been sence the start. If u been here as long as I have you'll understand.

8. GoddessOfLust

I've been here longer than 2011 this is my 3rd account lol..

yes ik but you can actually attack from 3 directions in heiron obs too you just have to go around, you can attack from the side as any range class and not be attacked by any guards, and you can go around behind the tower and attack from that lil entry way.

i love seeing the giant asmo zergs that you've been coming at us with its super fun, but with 1-2 clerics asmos can and will literally run straight into obs, yes they arent camping the obelisk but they can come in wipe out any and all afks and people that just respawned, and get out alive, unless we have enough full health people to resist which is a rare thing.

on the asmo side however even with 3 clerics and a few healing songweavers no one can run all the way behind asmo guards and kill people without getting obliterated by the guards.

9. Cruo

Cruo [̲̅c̲̅][̲̅o̲̅][̲̅f̲̅][̲̅f̲̅][̲̅e̲̅][̲̅e̲̅]☕️

everything is fair except to those who uses hacks,cheats.
    Just saying :p:p

Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
    Zyf likes this.
  10. yasoooooo

yasoooooo Proficient

and yeah it's fair

11. Minorak

Minorak Professional Fearer

The apparent more guards, and asmo being favoured more thread..... lovely, guards are more numerous in asmo camp because there is more area to defend than at the ely one. And since when is asmo being favoured more? Not yet seen proof of this and I play both sides, only unfair thing I've seen is there are more clerics on ely side, way more, than on asmo, that's about it.

If the ely are that concerned by it, don't camp in your camp, and don't try to bundle in the asmo one. Problem solved, moving on.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
  12. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

Elyos has so much advantage already being that Heiron is an elyos territory. If you didn't want to be camped at the obelisk, you have the option to bind at different locations, like jeia, arbolus haven. You aren't stuck in just one place, compared to the asmos. It's a choice you make. Or simply, go out and PvP. No one would be camping if you guys didn't stay at your obelisk.

Zyf, Alex, Ayvel and 1 other person like this.
  13. Kessie

Kessie alis volat propriis Forum Legend

Couldn't have said it any better, @Fendi. Stop relying on guards. Differentiate between real life and an online game, no one cares if you are an Asmodian or Elyos, both factions have their own trifle advantages and drawbacks. Period.

Zyf and Fendi like this.
  14. GoddessOfLust

hey look AM's defending asmos everytime again.. surprise... close the stupid thread... no point talking to any of you about anything.

Kessie likes this.
  15. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

Why does it always have to be us defending asmos? If you've actually understood what was written and not have malicious thoughts behind them, you'll see the point. If it was the other way around, same can be said for asmos. But that's not the case here is it? So, get over your bitterness and actually find a reasonable reply.

Zyf and Joze like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.