1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

How to failstack?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by yin, Mar 19, 2018.

1. yin

yin New Member

I've been trying to failstack on green gear, because I assumed that what I read here (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...30Zrcxteq8U2VSa3itdd1eitA8/edit#gid=541890420) that says "Enhancement failstack chance +30% on green gear" means that I should have an increased chance to get more failstacks. However, I have on 3 different occasions now gotten from +12 to +15 in under 5 fs each... Am I doing something wrong? I'm not getting frustrated, rather I'm getting worried because I would prefer to not waste my boss gear's durability... All replies are appreciated, thanks in advance.

2. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

Best way I found to FS on this server is to FS on DOU TRI + green gear. Its stupid easy to gather shards. +0 to +15 on green is a joke even using the durability button lol.

3. Lorskie

Lorskie WTB>"QQ Section" in the forum

Make horsegear, enchant them = profit. If that doesn't work, get everything to at least PRI and start hamming on them.

4. Aardappel

Aardappel New Member

I just get tons of artisans from the free pearls, make alot of pri's.
    then get alot of hards and sharps. which is not that hard.
    Getting 45 fs trying to get to duo, is something that happend quite a few times here for me.