1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

How to make a Wagon/Boat or Ship without bugging your workers in the process.

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Isolation, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Isolation

Isolation New Member

Hello everyone, first i cannot confirm this will work 100% for everyone, but i've managed to craft a Rowboat(https://imgur.com/a/mp4p5) and [​IMG] Merchant wagon(https://imgur.com/a/rYFIL)... i failed two times trying to craft them before i figure how what i was doing, so tried something different, the step i followed were:
    1)Gather all the required materials, save in your storage
    2)Choose the workers and manage them to craft the parts you are looking for
    3) THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTAT STEP: If you crash, change channel, your workers(The ones who are crafting) runs out of stamina, DONT ORDER THEN or ALL your other workers REPEAT THEIR LAST TASK automatically, because when you do that the workers will get stuck in the building, lets say you order your Globin Worker to craft the Lead Ingot and the Stamina of your worker is 8 and the Lead Ingot task requieres 10 times crafting, so when your globin worker runs out of stamina, the lead ingot will be 8/10, if you select ''repeat all the last tasks'' your worker will be doing another 8 times work on the lead ingot, and here is where they get stuck.
    4) If your workers run of stamina/you change channel of got a dc, they will finish their current task in the shipyard or wagon workshop make them repeat their task ''manually'' if you dont do that, they will get stuck!

2. Lv3Ninja

Lv3Ninja New Member

I will try when I get the resources
    Will report when I do

3. Lv3Ninja

Lv3Ninja New Member

Is this too much but, can you make a video xD
    Im a visual learner and this would help me out a lot
    Might help out some others too
    (You wouldn't have to go as far as getting all the resources again, just simply showing where to go and explaining what needs to be done will suffice)

4. Isolation

Isolation New Member

I wish i could but it will take a long, the simplest way to do it without bug your workers is: Never auto-repeat your last workers task, order your workers to do any task manually and you will never get a bug from crafting.

5. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Just wait for the next update, our dev team will attempt to fix the licenses.