1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

HOW TO OFFIN - DOUBLE LOOT (EU SPECIFIC)

Discussion in 'Game Guides' started by NakedToast, Oct 21, 2018.

1. NakedToast

NakedToast New Member

This is something that has been annoying me more than it should, it was a slight problem on the NA server too, but for the most part people knew how to fight it, EU on the other hand..... clueless.

This world boss provides DOUBLE loot if you aim for offin's root first then the offin rider, once the rider mounts offin again, you go for another root and rinse and repeat.
    What YOU DONT DO is aim for the main body/middle of offin, doing so not only provides one set of loot but it also decreases the amount of how many people get loot from what i witnessed.

Numerous people have typed in chat how to do it, but the majority seems to either ignore the instructions or they just dont understand (which is fair enough)

Steps:

1. Aim for the roots
    [​IMG]

2. Once the root is down, you aim for the rider
    [​IMG]

3. Once he mounts Offin again, go for another root, until the rider is out, then go for the rider until the rider is dead. Rinse and repeat.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I CANT STRESS THERES DOUBLE LOOT IF YOU DO THIS AND MORE PEOPLE GET A CHANCE TO LOOT. THERES NOTHING TO LOSE AND MORE TO GAIN.

WHAT YOU DONT DO IS HIT THE MAIN BODY
    [​IMG]

One more tip, when the offin rider is bugged into a wall, running and jumping face first into the wall doesnt do anyone any favors, you are running out the clock and offin might despawn. Get the fuck back and re-aggro it away from the wall.

Thank you, i hope some people finally learn and everyone can enjoy a more lootable experience.

Hollydayhoe, llSmokyll and September like this.
  2. September

September New Member

I never joined Offin so far but this information sounds pretty useful! Good to know!

NakedToast likes this.
  3. NakedToast

NakedToast New Member

and apologies for sounding pissy in the thread, but the last 5 offins i did was a pure waste of time and alot of people saying they didnt get any loot, so i really hope people see this and do it right

September likes this.
  4. BDlydNa

BDlydNa Getting there

What's the Point? People will not stop attacking middle as soon as they can. You can either do the same or write your frustration all Caps in General and get no Loot. Just give it up tbh most ppl there don't even understand English.

5. NakedToast

NakedToast New Member

Its always worth a try, didnt exactly take me much time posting this thread. Also I am aware some peeps may not know english hence pictures to peak their interest, and these days a simple right click > google translate is good enough. The point? Hopefully to spread the info and with some wishful thinking it can be shared to others who may not know this, i highly disagree with the whats the point mentality, weak stuff. I refuse to join in with the middle, Im not even going to bother heading to offin in the meantime.

September likes this.
  6. llSmokyll

llSmokyll New Member

Gj dude!