1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

How to progress?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by iuranpc, Dec 30, 2020.

1. iuranpc

iuranpc New Member

I'm a little lost in the game. I'm at level 61, using the equipment of the oasis event, but I'm not sure how to progress. What to do now, where to grind, how to get better equipment?
    I was grinding in crescent, but i don't know if i was doing it right.
    I played in retail until level 57 only

2. lumoz

lumoz Proficient

You should aim for a pen weapon first (kzarka/offin). So you need to raise about 800mil to 1bil for that.
    Also, craft a second capotia ring and earring if you did not do it already. That would be another 800mil for both together if you just buy orkinrad belts and melt them for the yonas fragment.
    With the pen weapon and the full capotia set, you should be somewhere near 260ap if i recall it right.

Also, maybe go for another char as a twink in season. There you can get pen tuvala (its way way easyer than pen boss armor) and you can transfer the equipment to other chars once the season ends.
    Pen tuvala armor is like tet boss armor, and pen tuvala accessories is equal (1:1) to the capotia accessorie set.

Also if you are able to, do a few afk nights for the free pearls to get to max inventory space and weight limit asap.

For grind spots, id recommend pila ku. There you can get parts from the archeologists map, claws, and you can earn many many many scrolls written in ancient language. Those can be combined to spawn an easy boss that gives you 7-10 memory fragments.
    You can then sell those fragments/claws etc to make a nice pile of silver you can use to build up your armor.

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

There are numerous Guides, both here on the forum, in the guides section, and all over the web. It is a great idea to read about the game, as there are many many aspects of the game that might grab your interest, and also many ways to make silver.

Crafting Capotia Accessories is a really time consuming and eventually wasteful thing in my opinion, since they aren't worth more than any of the "real" accessories (yellow accessories). They have lower AP/DP than most other Accessories, and they require around 300 Yona Fragments, that will easily buy you several Accessories with the silver you would need in order to craft them.

You do have to Convert your Tulava gear, and you only get to exchange one piece of gear into a boss gear version, once you Graduate with your Season Character (many guides on how-to). It is indeed a good idea to make the exchange of a PEN Tuvala Chest Armour, into a TET DimTree Armour.

4. lumoz

lumoz Proficient

crafting the 2 missing capotias to get the full set costs you less than 1 tri crescend.... so you wrong.

and i didnt talk about converting. tuvala pen gear has exactly boss tet gear stats. no need to convert...

5. loboram

I am sorry about the confusion then, it is indeed true that they are equivalent, it is however much easier to illustrate with a link: https://bdocodex.com/us/item/694106/#20 (Tuvala PEN)
    https://bdocodex.com/us/item/11017/#19 (Dim Tree TET)
    Although I would point out the main difference that you can use Caphras Stones to upgrade the Dim Tree Armour, while you cannot with the Tuvala Armour.

Not quite sure about this idea, that crafting Capotia Accessories is Well Worth it, since as you can see here:
    https://bdocodex.com/us/item/12053/ This alone requires 325 Yona Fragments, which you cannot buy of the Central Market, so you would have to invest more silver in buying Yellow Accessoires (Not Manos), in order to melt them into Yona Fragments, at a very low rate of around 3-7 Yona Fragments per item, than you would just buying a TRI Yellow Accessory. BUT I would be a lot more interested in your responses if they were backed up by some facts, and links, so by all means proove (how it sounds) me wrong :)

6. lumoz

lumoz Proficient

Orkinrad is at min price (8.5mil) wich makes one capotia ring around 320mil and one capotia earring about 300. A Tri crescent ring costs 890mil...
    I got several capotia sets for my different twinks cause its just cheaper.

7. bigtablecloth

bigtablecloth Getting there

Grind Cresent shrine and enhance crescent ring to pen for profit, repeat.

8. loboram

So sorry to point this out, but your math is wrong on this.

Let's assume that the players are smart and will use the Yellow Accessory that is in abundance and quite cheap, in comparison to the belt you suggested: The Seraph Necklace (https://bdocodex.com/us/item/11628/), currently valued at 4.6 million silver give or take, and at a whopping 1800 items for sale. They drop 3 Yona Fragments according to the BDOCodex, which means you would have to buy around a 120 of them in order to craft ONE Capotia Accessory: 3x120=360. If you want to Enhance the Capotia Accessory you will need more than just one, so let's just figure out how much you would need to spend on just one Capotia Accessory then, shall we: 120x4,6 million silver=552 million silver.

So far it does seem as if you are right about them being cheaper silver wise...let's take a look at the Yellow Accessory Rings then: Crescent Ring TRI: 920 million silver, Forest Ronaros Ring TRI: 450 million silver.

Apparently it does seem as if making the Capotia Rings, is somewhat cheaper than buying the more expensive Crescent Rings for sure, almost half as much. BUT it will still require the silver to buy the MANY Yellow Accessories at no enhancement level, WHICH doesn't seem like a great investment, when you consider that you COULD make your own PEN Accessories with the amount of Accessories you would have to buy. I mean 120 Necklaces should be enough to create at least one PEN Accessory, which you Could sell for a lot more than what one TRI Crescent Ring is worth.

So on paper, yeah it does LOOK at if making a Capotia Ring is cheaper, BUT in actual fact it is far more likely that you would be able to create your own TRI-PEN Accessory for the amount of silver you would need to use in order to obtain the amount of Yona Fragments you have to get to make one Capotia Accessory.

Hopefully we have now cleared all that up now, with link and facts :)

9. lumoz

lumoz Proficient

You go for orkinrad cause you mostly gett 7 fragments. But yeah, show me math when you dont even get that 7 fragments at 2x necklaces rpices is more than 3 fragments...