1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

I AM player since 2009 to 2018

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Erzzascarletts, Sep 15, 2020.

?

Agree?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Erzzascarletts

Erzzascarletts Proficient

Hello everyone I am Maleviolent player of Gamezaion since 2009 to 2018,
    I hope the Developer or AM/GM will notice this thread.
    A suggestion to make the Game more effectively and Bring back the Old time wherein Player are always excited to play this Game.
    1:Remove Stigma
    2:bring back the Boss Hunt,(Item,Set,Remodel,Etc)
    3:Bring the Old map for PvP(Inggison and gelk)
    4:(Event to kill kaisinel and Mastarius)
    5:Recover the old character
    6:High points of Credit(Voting)
    7:GM vs player (Reward Costume Rare)
    8:Hide and seek
    9:Make all Skill Activated(No more stigma)
    10:Always Event.
    But the most important is Please Remove the Stigma...Its not effective idea...We enjoy playing aion without stigma...
    This is one of the reason why player quit to play.
    #Agree?

Renallia likes this.
  2. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

1, 9. The Gamez has been a stigma server since 7.0 (or even before, Lumiel server) to balance the damage bug that some ofthe classes inflict. To contain the bug, the server must be changed into stigma-based from the full stigma version.

2. Boss hunts are available whenever you and your friends are interested in PvE. There are new dungeons which you can access and enter. Old dungeons way back the old versions are either deleted on the newer patches.

3. You can always suggest to change the PvP map. But don't worry, the newest PvP map on the 7.5 patch will be either Gelkmaros or Inggison. Red Katalam and Danaria will be again accessible.

4. Staffs are still brainstorming for new events to add with the old events. So never worry about events since there are more to come.

5. This is not gonna happen. According to the past happenings, the server had a wipe due to the exploited bugs.

6. The current voting is already good I guess. 12 if not vip/online, 18 if vip/online. Multiply it to 4/5 (depends if you're running in windows 10).

7, 8, 10. - Staffs can always host any events they wanted if everything is already fine and there are only minor bugs to fix. Never have to worry about staffs since the admins are looking for new ones on the next patch.

I hope that answers all your questions.