1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

i love to see like this so many ppl online

Discussion in 'Hot Spam' started by darkwar663, Aug 1, 2017.

1. darkwar663

darkwar663 Proficient

Aion0001.jpg Aion0002.jpg

lakilaki and Fendi like this.
  2. HumbleZ

HumbleZ New Member

Be nice if they do a remaster of the game in the future. I think it was 2.0 was when they did the high res graphics the first time? I think a 3.0 with some performance modifications to the base game may bring back more people. Of course it is nothing to do with the private server, but official people could do some work. Pretty much give Aion Blade n Soul graphics. You know, big boobs and stuff

3. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

it was 2.5 and they didn't do anything to the textures, just added more graphical effects (god rays and general lighting bs). Ncsoft is already working on a new mmo codenamed "A2" so most people think it's a sequel to normal aion. BnS graphics are already outdated as well

4. Rome

Rome ソロモン・ヨアズ・アブラハム Forum Legend

I hope they come up with something nice cause my 1080ti is under 40c whenever i play mmos at 1440p max settings rip