1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

I suggest to remove the rare one on arcade and put some treasure chest around the area lakrum

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by zuigetshu, Feb 27, 2019.

1. zuigetshu

zuigetshu Proficient

And remove 2x2 etc. rifts on sanctum and pandae and maybe give some a little credits to those old old BLS and WOC2 users so they don't feel their items are trash on this update even tho you give them the new items for an example, we still need to upgrade them thats the point to playing this game having fun and enjoying the pvp events thats why we called them challenging no challenge no more fun and no more interested to play with and trust me theres no point to feel any doubt to change my opinion tho and lastly the new starting gear all still need OMEGA and TS tho still need newbie to explore the game thats all,THANKS FOR READING

Renallia and jaychixx like this.
  2. Tylkys

Tylkys Expert

Put New box Lakrum ir heiron drop Grade minium A , manastone , etc , New Boss ,the game need pvePvP , sieges só cool

jaychixx likes this.
  3. jaychixx

jaychixx Jay with Good heart <3

please fix the bug etc.
    coz i'm going to play back :)
    thanks

4. Kirnick

Kirnick ❤℘℧ℛℇ J☯✓3❤ Forum Legend

Not my words, boxes will be added at Lakrum once main bugs will be fixed. According to me and like I already said in similar threads, putting boxes at Lakrum right now will lead just to a massive abuse or constant farming, ppl will complain again and again about high dmg. Again with "give something to bl/woc2 users"? More than 2 years using bl and now that there is new gear you want refund? 1.5 cred instead 2.5k or 3k like before...EVERYBODY knew BL and WOC2 would have been useless/"trash" in 6.2. 1v1-gvg portals will be removed and setted as old spawn.

jaychixx likes this.
  5. imrahil

imrahil Asmo's face smasher

Bugs need fixing first B4 custom stuff is put in why add boxes and change events if physical classes face roll everything atm
    Sms so lackluster dps atm
    Sorcs nuke like normal
    Techs can't tank nothing atm
    Clerics are squishy but hit hard
    Gunners are squishy and hit like wet noodles to the face
    Only classes doin well atm are chanters rangers sins glads temps

jaychixx likes this.