1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

I think I got seen as a spambot in the discordserver

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Klaasjeturk, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Klaasjeturk

Klaasjeturk New Member

Hello!

My name is Yavuz#1829. I started playing 2 weeks ago. The Private Server was amazing to me because the official servers are sh*t to me.

When I was chatting in the discord, I saw people having "complaints" about the servers newest change: Reducing the spawnrates of grindspots. A lot of people complained and 1 guy said why not make a strawpoll. Well, since I like the PS, I wanted to help give (what I thought valuable) feedback by making a strawpoll. So this way they can know what the playerbase thinks.

In all different language textchannels, I posted the link twice or thrice (different times). After like a couple of hours I didn' t see the server, so I thought I was removed from the discordserver.

What I didn' t know was the reason behind those changes in the first place. If I know those reasons, I wouldn' t even make a poll because it wouldn' t make sense.

Is it possible to get me unbanned from the discordserver? Thanks in advance!

Discordname: Yavuz#1829