1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Icecream Videos

Discussion in 'Media' started by Tykimik, Nov 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tykimik

Tykimik Well-Known Member Forum Legend

Added Duel Night 2017-07-05

2. Alexmaxx

Alexmaxx My life my Problem

e,e good vid :D when u update zerg pvp vid :p

3. Tykimik

Soon lol more vids like xform but rvr. Never have time during day to play :(

4. Tykimik

RATATATAAT!

Enjoy my new 3 min video.

5. Tykimik

Added : BDO noob spamming combos xD

6. toby

toby Proficient

lawsy video only fast forward and slowmotion effect ican see dude

7. Tykimik

Ok

8. vantooth

vantooth Guest

LOL.. "lawsy"

9. rjomar9

rjomar9 Getting there

what aion is that ?

10. OliverStylez

OliverStylez Legendary Box Hunter Forum Legend

No advertising other private servers plz.

*Troll face*

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2017
  11. vantooth

vantooth Guest

that's the reason why I didn't answer the question hahaha

12. Krench

Krench Proficient

really pro :)

13. Tykimik

Well... I don't play often anymore im addicted to Black Desert now xD. But even so.... at least everything works . Everybody is equally geared and no godstones involved . if ur truly pro you'd play with out godstones. No offence or anything but iv realized majority of Gamez players are a joke. Im going to be real now i'm probably gonna be hated on for this but w/e fk it . Why the f would u pay for items that's over priced when u can get the same stuff for free. If you want a real challenge play on a server full of Low ms players . ppl who claim there ''pro'' ... i don't know if these ppl realize how easy it is to kill a bunch of players with high ping. I also don't understand how you can keep donating to an outdated game too. This is why i stopped playing Gamez. It takes a LONG time for new players to gear up through voting and trading. Gamez is not Noob friendly like it use to. And if u want... you can just donate.. but keep in mind ur going to spend at least 1k USD full gear .... 1k isn't little..... AND its in USD... do people realize how much USD is worth nowadays? Its crazy! Sure for those who have the money to waste that's up to them. But i think for a Pserver that's way too much. Honestly ... I'm glad i don't play on this server anymore. Things are broken and it will never be fixed and it will never be balanced as long as this game remains full stigma.

Kyungmi, Silloubaby, brix and 2 others like this.
  14. Akihaz

Akihaz Well-Known Member

Damn you're right.

15. brix

brix Dark Magician

omg u hit the point. .

16. Tykimik

It's true tho. i even borrowed gear from a friend full BL +20 new manastones everything I tried the server again and still the same old unbalanced server. Just weigh the difference. Unbalanced server and over priced items vs balanced server , everything is free donations are available too but thats if u want to donate its up to you but keep in mind u can get it for ''free'' . After all thats what donating means. I'm not trying to put down this server or anything i'm just ranting about facts. like wtf happend to 100 dollars u can get full end game gear back then? vs 1k... Don't even get me started on trades like i said majority of gamez players are a joke. Ima just rap up my rant here. Pretty sure anytime now i'd get infractions or probably banned i dunno and dun care.

17. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

Hi Bend. Couldn't help myself. :wacky:Anyway, you talk about how the server is so unbalanced because it's a full stigma server, I do agree. It has always been unbalanced. However, from what I remembered, when lumiel was active, you played there for a bit but gave up. If balance was what you were looking for, Lumiel was not a full stigma server. It was the closest thing to retail version. But you didn't really stay there. From what I heard, you got made fun of by the players there because you were losing against players in lumiel, who had the same gears as you and probably the same ping as you too, at the time. I don't know if that's true but that's not important, anyway.

I also agree about BL Gears being so expensive. It makes it even harder for those people who are unable to donate and only rely on voting. But, it has always been this way ever since the beginning. To keep the server alive, it has to somehow make money to sustain it. I just find your comments about donators a little bit weird, since you have been a donator too when you played on this server. I just think that, if people have the $ to donate, more power to them because donators are probably one of the important factors for this server to stay active. I mean, it just makes sense to me.

I also agree with some people's comments about your vids from a different private server. This is a form of advertising. I know a bunch of people who has been banned permanently and have lost their account for advertising. I just think that if the rules of this forum were to be enforced, it should be enforced on EVERYONE to be fair. I also think, you should be posting those vids on that private server's forum since you play there, not here. It's just a little odd that you play on a different server and you keep posting vids on this forum. I think more people would have enjoyed your video's more if you posted it there, since people there could probably relate to it more.

Not here to offend anyone. Just stating my opinion. :D

lafitness88, Stark and Despy like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.