1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Idgel Dome/Runatorium

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SjokzIce, Jan 8, 2017.

1. SjokzIce

SjokzIce New Member

Hello and good day,i'd like to have Idgel Dome/Runatorium PvP instances implemented to lumiel server becouse of the kunax equipment,in my opinion it's one of the best looking skins in the game,would be a shame not being able to obtain it.It's not the best in terms of PvP armor and weapon it's just the way it looks,besides the only possible way to obtain that skin would be throughout weekly special shop and yes i'm waiting for 2 month's already just to get a pice of the armor,now i'm not trying to be rude or ungrateful but until i'm going to obtain the full armor and head not to include the weapon it will take more then a year and at some point even quit hoping to obtaining it.And i'm sure it will be a really fun PvPvE experience for everyone and also obtain a nice armor :). for people that doesn't know how that armor look or never heard of it this is a image of it : https://s24.postimg.org/pzia08i2t/ieqf4w.jpg all the armor for all the classes from left to right : Cloth,Chain,Leather,and Plate armor.if it's possible please make this happend

2. Luff

Luff - ᴛʜᴇ ғɪᴢᴢ - Forum Legend

Hello,

The instance itself is something that in some light, was looked at if it should be enabled or not, but even if it is enabled, it's not a 100% chance that you'll even be able to acquire it from the instance, as it's a PVPVE instance. It also only opens at certain times of the day and require a certain amount of players from each faction/race to be online and apply to the instance. However, I am not at the level to say yes or no, or even if it does in fact currently works (can be easily tested) - but like I said, the chance to get the items might not be available, and it would have to be something that the GamezNetwork Administration decide to work on and implement, and I don't see it being a realistic project at the current time as there are bigger more important things being addressed.

In the future? Maybe, we will just have to see.

3. SjokzIce

SjokzIce New Member

If thats get's implemented and let's say no equipment from it then from where it will might be obtainable ?

4. Luff

At that point only from special events (forum and in game), Maybe weekly web-shop or by way of donation.
    These are all the only realistically the only possible ways of acquiring such items.

5. Renaro

Renaro Expert

donations like stopitsme player on siel server,always work,doesn't matter what gear are,with donations,you will get it
    [​IMG]

6. SjokzIce

SjokzIce New Member

donations ? never heard of something like these before could you tell me how much would be for full kunax armor headgear 1 aether cannon and 2 pistols ?

7. Renaro

Renaro Expert

you may ask to any ''forum legend'' this title means they are donators,im not.

8. SjokzIce

SjokzIce New Member

soo preatty much i go to any of them and tell them that i need those items and they say a price ?

9. OliverStylez

OliverStylez Legendary Box Hunter Forum Legend

ID instance requires full participants from both races, meaning two groups of 6 players. It would be classified as a 6v6 and while in retail it is possible to choose your group, most players PUG it and hope they get a good group that can work together nicely.

The idea of ID is to dominate the boss in the center and to kill it before the other race does. The only way to obtain the Kunax skins is to actually kill the boss before the timer runs out. While that wouldn't be a problem for people in full BL +20, you have to realize that the other group can steal your aggro and THEY will get the prize if they do more damage to it than your group, so the best plan is to kill off the other teams DPS units while your DPS units hit the boss. It's very very hard to organize and accomplish this if both groups are organized.

I believe ID would be a good VS event to add as well. It should be PUG only though, and randomly spawn you in with members of your own race. In retail, certain groups had a monompoly over ID and people stopped doing it for the very reason that I mentioned above... It was somewhat frustrating, but then again it was only skins.

I would put this on the same "needs to be re-implemented" level as DD (Drakanspire Depths) for the same reason... The availability of skins. I think it would be incredibly fun to actually be able to farm all of the end game instances for PvE gear to use as skins because those items really look pretty bad ass, and it would be fun to actually have alliance instances again, especially the Eternal Bastion which used to give 100 GP a run with 2-3x runs a day for people who bought the instance boost package.

10. Luff

Yeah it would be I did do a special event a while back, not too long back using the ID map with the same general idea, but with a slight twist, you can check it out here -> Dome Wars

As for EB, honestly, I do believe it works? Not sure haha, we could gather 24 players on Elyos side and try to run it and see :eek: - Would be pretty cool if we could actually finish it and so forth, for accomplishment bragging rights haha.

OliverStylez and Snax like this.
  11. SjokzIce

SjokzIce New Member

It would be really cool specially for lumiel players becouse it would be preatty balanced since there are no players with bl +20,everyone has proctor's gear and thus making it really ok and even fun :D and even if we can get the kunax skin from the battleground would be really awesome we will have items on broker to sell and even trade for them.as for drakanspire depths it would be really awesome ca'z the instance is really challenging and it's quite satisfying when you kill beritra and even get 1 item from it would be really amazing ca'z if people see that is possible and they want to get somthing really cool they will do it for pleasure and it's actually a really cool instance.I would be really amazed and happy if both instances would work.

12. Muamon

Muamon - Myśtîçãł

Forum legend originally means that the person was a Staff member, not because of how much he donated, though of course there were cases where people paid for the title.

I'm pretty sure both servers, Siel and Lumiel would love it if it worked, however, there are bugs here and there and most of them are drop tables which don't even have anything that it should. If it ever gets fixed, it will be some time in the future.

Thyroid and Mae like this.
  13. OliverStylez

OliverStylez Legendary Box Hunter Forum Legend

I think we could definitely do it, but we really would need all 24 people since there is a time limit and a score you have to achieve for S rank.

EDIT: I would have thought more people would do it for the GP farm at least... It's a super easy instance even back in retail. I Can't imagine why more people wouldn't do it here.