1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Instance

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Estarossa, Jan 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Estarossa

Estarossa New Member

Herelym mine is now disable? but why:(

2. Lag

Lag ♪ ємєяιтυѕ ♪

Because it is bug and people are abusing it.

3. Estarossa

Estarossa New Member

Dev can reduce Ap rewards, no need to disable it because that is a part of game :( so i though this server is grinding :( too bad

its not bug dude check this

4. Noir

Noir Proficient

it's not about that instance giving AP or not ,
    it's just there are another reason that makes the staffs remove the portal.
    maybe critical bug.
    just wait for them to fix it and re enable the access.

5. Estarossa

Estarossa New Member

how can we know if staff fixed it there's no post about that instance i already sent a message but ignored -_-

6. Noir

Noir Proficient

like i said , maybe it's critical bug.
    you know , critical bug are important and not suppose to be reported in public.
    how can you know ? i said just wait right , if they re enable the portal means they feel like "fix it".

Estarossa likes this.
  7. gabril132

gabril132 New Member

welcome back to pay to win game lol remove because lots of people are not lazy to farm lol

8. Estarossa

Estarossa New Member

yeah

bring back the HERELYM MINE!!!!!!!!!!

OliverStylez likes this.
  9. Ayvel

Ayvel ἔσσεται ἦμαρ Forum Legend

Why would the devs waste time on a temporary fix when they can simply focus on real fixes? If the players look forward to playing in a bugfree server they should start reporting ALL bugs and not only those they can't abuse. Blame those who made their gears by abusing Herelym, not those who focus on making it work properly.

OliverStylez, Noyah, Honey and 2 others like this.
  10. OliverStylez

OliverStylez Legendary Box Hunter Forum Legend

I think the real problem here is that the development team lacks the ability to focus on bug fixes full time because there aren't full time support staff in place. Most (if not all) of the AM and SAM team is voluntary, expect for @Noyah who was forcibly captured and chained to her desk and forced to deal with you people day in and out... :p

Give them a little slack. They're doing the best they can with what they've got. ;)

I hope that a good fix will happen soon, but if not, it just means that they're fixing other things... They don't sit at their desks thinking "OH YAY! A NEW DAY! I WONDER HOW I CAN MAKE THE PLAYERS LIVES DIFFICULT TODAY??? MUAHAHAHAHA!"

They'll handle all the fixes they can and help to make the game as fair as possible as fast as possible. You guys can help too! Report any bugs you find as soon as you find them and help keep the game fair! (calm)

Minds, Lag, Koro and 1 other person like this.
  11. gabril132

gabril132 New Member

HERELYM MINE is bug, why? LOL
    its working properly some people are not lazy to farm, but other people calling it bug :D :D so where do we get the AP now? in PVP? LOL how can we fight if lots of them using guardian general transform sometimes event its bug too, lots of major true bug in game same like event, not just the other player telling you "SIR HERELYM MINE IS BUG THEY CAN FARM FAST AP" "SIR STELLUSA QUEST IS BUG IT GIVES 15 STELLIUM EVERY QUEST" "SIR THEY CAN FARM FAST STELLIUM BECAUSE THEY USING DUAL CLIENT" i remember what admin said when we QQ about why they wipe out our char and items. he said which do you prefer a broken client that have items you have or a new client with no bugs but wipe out your character and items... he's right with the new client with no bugs. only event has..ONLY SOME PLAYERS REPORTING IT A BUG BUT ITS NOT.

ladies and gentlemen this is MARILYN MANSON saying i dont like drugs but the drugs like me :D

12. OliverStylez

Don't use the our dark lords name in vain... :mad:

Also, no... It was legitimately bugged if you watched the video. Although I don't think an AP bug breaks the game like a GP bug would, it's still not working as intended. Therefore, admin chose to take it down while they fixed it...

Wait for it to be fixed or, go twiddle your thumbs. It's going to take as long as it's going to take bud.

13. Mine

Mine Proficient

Because the first boss is bugged base on some ppl I talk ingame. How? You can killed it with one hit normally you can't do that. Also, I think ppl reported the HM is bugged due to the treasure box that suppose to drop some Etium and shugo that drop cubic or skill box, however, in some reason it didn't drop any during 5 or more runs.

14. xSugar

xSugar Jesus loves you ♥ Forum Legend

Herelyn Mine is working again, the instance portal is back.

15. Ayvel

You either don't know what a bug is or you never play in official servers. Either way... you have no clue what you're talking about.
    It does, since you need ap and etium to upgrade your gear. It's why ppl went from ancient to ultimate gear in a few days.

16. gabril132

gabril132 New Member

yeah yeah yeah teach me please master idk all of that

17. Ayvel

It's ok. Accept it and move on.

18. gabril132

gabril132 New Member

waaahhhhhhhh thats why alien dont visit us here on earth

19. DOndee

DOndee Filipino Pride 2019 Forum Legend

what do you even reply to this?

OliverStylez likes this.
  20. OliverStylez

Even if you had ten billion AP, you're still bottlenecked by the need for Ettium and PvP enchantment stones. Even if you want to buy them from people there's still only so many you can get in a single week... I understand that some people will do anything to get ahead, but having an abundance of AP does not mean that you automatically have all the necessary parts to enhance an entire set of gear from Ancient, to Legendary, and then again to Ultimate...

It helps to have plenty of AP, sure... But it doesn't automatically make your enhancing a breeze. It just means you waste less time in a silly instance...

Which, by the way... I checked the numbers. This WILL be submitted to the bugs thread and I expect a fix within a week.

Premium membership costs $15 USD. The benefits are very simple and straightforward. Instead of giving a percentage based boost, it's permanent and multiplicative indicated by the basic chart. I'll link an image below.
    400x Exp
    150x Drop
    400x Group Exp
    400x Gathering Exp
    400x Crafting Exp
    100x Quest Exp
    15x Kinah Rate
    15x Abyss points Rate
    2x Pet Feeding Rate
    2x Gathering Rate
    4x Sell Limit
    1.75x PvP Arena Reward
    20x Crit Craft Rate
    30x Combo Craft Rate
    New Character Profiles
    New Legion Profile
    AP is multiplied by 15x. Or it should be...

In retail Aion, the FIRST boss (Huge Lym Mine Klaw) drops 195,000 AP by itself. Multiplied by the Premium bonus, that should be 2,925,000 AP... We definitely don't get 2 mill AP from the first boss...
    In retail Aion, the SECOND boss (Vengeful Foreman Girad) drops 585,000 AP before you go into the portal to finish up the instance. With Premium, that should be 8,775,000 AP. We definitely don't get that...
    In the Shugo chamber the Kobolds give 5,200 AP. Multiply that by the bonus we SHOULD be getting from Premium and that's 78,000 AP per. There's a total of 5 of them...
    And last but not least, in retail, you get 195,000 AP from Dark Sorceress Bugaruto... Which, once again, with Premium should be 2,925,000 AP...

I will be reporting this to the bugs forum, but please keep in mind that if you have premium, you paid for it. You should be getting these numbers and if you are NOT, then you are not getting the services you paid for and that isn't right. I hope that the development team will fix this issue along with the kinah and drop rates SOON, because they are all broken and they are the most BASIC and most IMPORTANT parts of the game.

micro, Snax and Mine like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.