1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Introduce new Quests

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by loboram, Sep 13, 2019.

1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I just wanted to make a suggestion for more of these types of quests throughout the entire world of BDO. Balanos, Serendia, Calpheon, Mediah, Valencia, Kamasylvia, Drieghan and the newly added Star Grave area, these are all candidates for some good "Defeat X number of X monsters (NPC/mob)" quests like this one: https://bddatabase.net/us/quest/3530/255/

Like the quest link rewards would feature goldbars, more in more difficult areas of course, and Contribution Points 100+.

It is just a means of increasing active-game-time as well as offering more PvE content, since it shouldn't be too difficult to implement, just copy the template for the above mentioned quest and give it to a NPC nearby the source of the monsters in question.

Also quests like Repeatable Gathering quests to increase Gathering life-skill, since there are TONS of NPCs that you can talk to but who tell you nothing and have no knowledge to gain, all these NPCs could still be used for new quests, not too difficult nor time consuming, but still something more to do in-game :)

Just an idea, hope it is something others would be interested in...

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
    LaVerole likes this.
  2. LaVerole

LaVerole Getting there

Yes good idea but instead of gold bar why not advice of valk like or both reward:
    250 mob + 25
    500 mob + 35 etc

Or why not use Marni stone for this. I dont think people use it to xp then why dont use it and add advice of valk.
    We could use the 200 for +25, 500 for 35 then create a new sont for +35 and +45 and use the 50k stone for +90

loboram likes this.
  3. loboram

I actually like the idea of using Marni Stones for Valks Advice Scrolls, although the numbers there are a bit too high, perhaps more moderate numbers like say around +35 for the biggest Marni Stone?

4. LaVerole

LaVerole Getting there

The biggest is 50k mob ;)

But the FS number was just an exemple. After Gamez staff is free to chose ;)

loboram likes this.
  5. loboram

Hmmm, they sure as heck bumped up those numbers then, since the last time I tried doing them...I think the maximum was around 10.000 mobs...I could be remembering wrongly though. In that case I agree, that the reward for a 50.000 mobs Marni Stone should be at least a +50 Valk's Advice Scroll ;)