1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rejected Inventory/Strenght Bug

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Azphix, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Azphix

Azphix New Member

Bug Name:
    Inventory/Strenght Bug
    Bug Description:
    an item (didn't check) that put me in the 'Travel with Bundle' status on my character where it made it possible for me to upgrade my Strenght level (decided not to exploit the bug and stop before the xp brought me up to lvl 2 or beyond)
    How to reproduce/proof:
    Not to sure but maybe being stuck in the middle of a place where i couldn't use Escape or die out of something (why doesn't drowning kill you?) and had to use the website "Rescue" was the reason (pirates islands but not really i was stuck in the middle of the ocean with no boat and escape put me in the same spots). after that i appeared with a backpack like you would when doing trading without a horse so i could actually train my health stat (decided not to go at lvl 2 just because i don't want to exploit that not sure if it would be bannable to use bug exploit) threw a bunch of stuff from my inventory til the backpack got removed (has something to do with the auto gathering pet while ur in the middle of the ocean maybe?)

2. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Check ur inventory, game enable this status only when u have this item in inventory. Its client side thing, so once u find that item and remove it - u automatically return to normal sate. If u recheck all and still same have it - pm me in discord - Kolka