1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Is development in the future will be easy or not

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by jaffer, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Rubyah

Rubyah The Celestial Nostrum

Please, do not lie on your self. From what server were you back then again? LMAO :finger: And that free stuffs you talking is just like a smoke to me. Sadly, tangent90's like you are not new to me.

And that's bitchin' eh?

baorfo likes this.
  2. Volticsaurus

Volticsaurus New Member

LEARN ENGLISH PLEASE! i cant understand a word u blabla its all gibberish

3. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

Lets keep it on topic please

4. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

Things will likely get adjusted in the future. In my opinion, rates are perfectly fine. Drops come fairly fast. There are bugs yes. But I can tell you out of experience that all bugs that get reported will be looked at. I am here for almost 6 months. Highly involved in getting certain bugs fixed. I used up alot of time to test out changes and giving live feedback to devs to get things properly fixed.
    Being testing things with devs in arena. They are trying the best to get bugs out of the game.
    Dont forget that Gamez is not a big company. The team involved in BDO are a few guys like you and me that want to create an environment for everyone to enjoy. I am sure they are or will be gathering data and feedback about the current enchanting rates and eventually adjust it. I am not a fan of the current enchanting rates either. But I give it a chance. Bccause I know that the devs are reasonable on here.

Yes the Character development is slow atm. Give it some time. BDO is a big game. This is a huge construction area. There are many many things that can go wrong. And they are aware of most of the issues. They are trying. Even if it looks as if they dont. There is always something going on in the background. Things will get fixed and adjusted over time.

Lina, baorfo and Lareldal like this.
  5. Lv3Ninja

Lv3Ninja New Member

I say everything is fine.
    The most annoying things to me are enhance rates, I feel like retail rates are better than what we have
    And boss timers, I can't understand why we to wait 8 - 12 hours for a boss to respawn.
    I don't mind the drop rates

baorfo likes this.
  6. baorfo

baorfo New Member

Very good

Im dont speak english how a American, im try... sorry.