1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Is the pearl bug?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Kentz, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Kentz

Kentz New Member

So i got a question does the pearl bug for anyone else or just me? Usually in 1 day i can get like 4-5k pearl, but start like 2 days ago in 1 day i start to get only like 1.6k pearl, does anyone else have this problem or just me?

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hehe...here on GamezBD from the first day of the EU-GamezBD-server you have been able to get 80 pearls/30 minutes online. So in a day you would get about 24x2x80=3840 pearls, BUT only if there have not been any interruptions to the connection, which unfortuantely has been a problem of late, where I wake up to find my game has had its connection terminated quite often, not every day at all but at least twice a week now.

3. Kentz

Kentz New Member

Ok i might have exaggerate a little bit ;), but i'm not exaggerating when i said i got much less pearls then i usually got since 3 days ago. Well connection issue might be one of the reason, but just to be sure, does minimize your game count too? Because i usually just afk and minimize my game while life skilling.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
  4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Yeah I find it quite nice that you are now able to minimize the game without it just crashing or closing itself, it used to do that when you minimized it.
    Well, as far as I know, it is still possible to get those 3800 pearls a day, but as I said the computer would have to be online the whole 24 hours without interruptions. I usually get around 3000 pearls a day since I take some downtime from having my computer connected for too long to one source while online, it is just an old habit from back in the days where online security was a bit of a joke, and where if you left your computer connected to the world for more than a day, it would most likely be hacked by someone just for fun.
    Other than this, I do not really know what would be impacting your pearl income :(