1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Is the server worth coming back?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Antok, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Antok

Antok New Member

I left the server like 2 days after launch, went back to retail and spent 60 euros, but the value pack is going to expire soon.

So my question is, should i get back to this server or just buy a new value pack? i still only read complaints, is it still that shitty?

2. Griff

Griff New Member

The forums are where people in a game go to complain, not to give gratitude. (Sadly)
    I made it to full TRI/TET boss gear on retail with a few life skills passed Master 5 and played it since EU launch. After playing this server for 2 weeks, I'm never going back to retail. This server has too much to offer for me to leave it and I can only see it getting better from here.

loboram and MagisterCG like this.
  3. oznade

oznade New Member

Quite good as a private server. No big connection problems, ec to get items.

Anyway, if you want full game experience (fishing/ framing/ guild war/ sailing), just stay in the retail server.

4. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

There are other more pressing issues that needs to get sorted than getting node/siege in. CC needs to get properly fixed. Example. A maehwa can lock you on your buttcheeks with just LMB. That needs to get fixed. Otherwise Node/siege is a huge fail.

On the topic. You will get gear faster here regardless. Even if the Droprates etc are far from "good". We have/had people leaving because the droprates are too low, enchanting rates are messed up in certain ranges. We struggled hard for members. From 80 at the start, only 20 are left now. Obviously we did invite new ones. But its always the same of why people leave. Sad thing is that this issue is not getting addressed. Some people are holding back money until the rates are good or something really changes to get the fun back. We had a compensation event with 20% increased rates for drop and enchancement. That felt perfect for most. After that was gone, we lost people that simply quit when they noticed that event was over. Because despite still having better droprates on here, at least on official they dont have the bugs to get frustrated about on top. and alot of event that give em free stuff.
    So if you can look around those bugs etc, and the droprate isnt bugging you, go for it. otherwise stay on official.

5. PhoenixX

PhoenixX Banned

The developers have already moved onto their new project GamezMU - there has been no patch for Gamez in the last 3-4 weeks, at least none that brings us up-to-date with the latest version.

The GMs on Gamez are slowly turning into OF GMs where they spend more time making players feel like shit than actually reassuring that the server is worth staying for. In the last few weeks, the only thing has changed is the bonuses on Premium (VIP) system, where they keep smacking rewards onto it but not actually updating stuff it seems.

Guilds on this server possess knowledge of duping and hacking, which never got dealt with. The new GM 'Ouch', is pretty much as autistic as they come, banning people with very little to no evidence and only submitting to peer pressure. Which makes me concerned if they're giving out items or not? And it seems GMs are now becoming attached to guilds and making friends on the server, which is never healthy.

Players don't know how to report bugs effectively which slows down bug fixes and development times, the biggest English guild on this server has the biggest snake leading it, collecting bugs, exploiting them and then worming his way into the GM's lap by making out like he's just testing it.

TL;DR:
    No more regular fixes, P2W VIP system only being updated, they've moved on to another game project, abusive GM that bows to peer-pressure over evidence (corruption).

P.S.
    I got banned from Discord (again) for reporting players that have dupe knowledge. Such as the guy that claimed he now has 20 players left.

Esthus likes this.
  6. Antok

Antok New Member

Well, it looks like ''Longevity of the server'' for these devs mean removing the fun, dont update, remove the events and the progress, make it more annoying than retail, kill the server, and then start a new game

7. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Man first time i was ban u, cuz u lie to player and part of them believe ur stories. No - we not related to MU/Aion we not moved to it, i already informed players who write me in discord that we work on change client version. And u think it was not legit ban? If u lie others and create possibility they will think its true i see only way to block. So after u got to forum and start same shit. And what we need to do with this? If we ban u u will say "Og i banned for true" - but not it not true, its fake and i am not understand why u post it. Who tell u about move to MU etc? U can write to my pm and ask are we moved to MU or u can alwas ask @DEv on which task u work now@ and i always answered u, but not do it, u come here and lie to others about thing which u known nothing :/

malwi80 likes this.
  8. Antok

Antok New Member

Lol, if you talked like that in any company you would be fired the day after

9. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

You are mistaken, there are different developers.
    Aion = Carl & few more
    BDO = Carl & Kolka, few more
    MU = Lautaro

loboram likes this.
  10. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

In our company nobody fired for true, we not like who lie but we respect who say true. So its not reason for fireing man :)
    Need understand that my english not perfect, but i always try give last and actual info about updates progress. If we can fix something fast - we do it, if cant - we say why cant do it now. Players must have fresh and actual info and its bad when somebody missinformed others.