1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

IS THERE ANY <AM> Who's Abusing Their Powers.??

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Gemel369, Nov 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gemel369

Gemel369 Proficient

I was just wondering if there's an AM that has an amazing skills of editing or doing such things that can be trespassing on private terms. Like opening account or something the same, as that term??

<My Account> which has been banned due to a screenshot by this "Eilleithyia08" (as far as i am concern my brother is not playing on that time that has been screenshoted) time '19:54' "he's at home before 7 o'clock"
    <We only know the passwords of the accounts>
    (TO THE FACT THAT WE DON'T EVEN PLAY THE DOTA 2 GAMES !!!!! FUCK WE DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT ON THAT GAME. WE ARE LOYAL TO GAMEZAION) AND LOOK WHAT THAT PLAYER DID ! (whoever that was) (AM'S DUMMY OR A NORMAL PLAYER WHO's a HATER OR SOMETHING)

My brother is dual account user, and he opens it at the same time with his account (Mystiquegrill) "toon name" *asmo and SHOUTED at LFG /3 THE SAME "CTRL+C + CTRL V"
    At the same time,
    I was just wondering why my account SHOUTS on (!) SHOUT ? and why it aint on the /3 LFG part ?

I AM NOT THAT DUMB TO SHOUT RMT !!! DUHHH !! I KNOW THE RULES AND I FOLLOW THE RULES MY ACCOUNT IS CLEAN
    I JUST HAVE ONE TEMPORARY BAN "Obelisk camping" coz i really hate elyos :D hahahah.

at ang kahina hinala pa dun !! pagka shout screenshot agad !! ?? ano to lokohan !! parang inabangan lang ee.
    PATI YUNG NAG SCREENSHOT KAHINA HINALA TALGA !!!

"PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE ON THESE KIND OF EXECUTION ? I AM LOYAL TO GAMEZAION SINCE 2.0, I WAS A KID BACK THEN, UNTIL NOW I AM PLAYING GAMEZAION"
    I JUST DEMAND A FURTHER INVESTIGATION ON THESE KIND OF SITUATION. THANKS

PLEASE DON'T DELETE THIS THREAD IF THE CASE WAS NOT SOLVED TY...

SINCERELY YOURS "Missllmonday"
    A PLAYER SINCE 2.0

"and how come that @Noyah AFTER THE PLAYER REPORTED ? "less than a minute you replied" i don't think it's coinsidence
    @Noyah @Jose @cocosul @Koro @lisveth @Illusions
    @mckiko

Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
    mckiko and Sheerio like this.
  2. Gemel369

Gemel369 Proficient

3. ZenOJ

ZenOJ 메리

I don't think I'm the right person to explain you this, but probably, I believe that none of those staff has an access on your account, also I can claim that the person that report you was a former member of my legion. The screenshot is clear that you were trading an item for a DOTA2 items, if you just look at the screenshots, none of them were edited.
    If it's on my case and if I were the one who'll report you, well. I could just take a screenshot right away without any hesitation. Nonetheless someone just hijacked your account while you were gone and intentionally type those stuff, that's only happens when you're playing on a cafe.
    Do you think someone like @Noyah could ever do that just for your account? Think twice, what is in it for her? She could just merely already online while you were reported.

4. ~VilletteSonia~

~VilletteSonia~ Forum Troll

As far as I know, AM's don't have any access to open an account but they do have commands to see what's inside of your account. Please, I know you're mad but bad mouthing in the forum is prohibited.

Gemel369 likes this.
  5. Gemel369

Gemel369 Proficient

WE DON'T LEAVE OUR ACCOUNT AFK on the COMPUTER SHOP.
    AS far as my we're concern. we don't leave the seat of the computer when we are playing

6. Sheerio

Sheerio Ο χρόνος σκοτώνει τα πάντα.

Rules are rules bro. :(

Gemel369 and ZenOJ like this.
  7. Gemel369

Gemel369 Proficient

Sorry about my language i am just really depressed right now coz i put a lot of effort on keeping that account as clean as possible and i will quit just like that ?
    I don't wanna quit gamez coz i loved gamez. but peoples, just give you reasons to QUUIIIT no matter how hard you try :(

8. Gemel369

Gemel369 Proficient

i JUST need some further, investigations on the terms that ? if the IP address that i am using now is the same IP address that were used on the time of report?

9. Gemel369

Gemel369 Proficient

AND I ALREADY QUOTED THAT " ON THAT TIME MY BROTHER IS HOME 7 O'CLOCK and WHO'S THE ONE USING MY ACCOUNT ? AT 19:54 ??

10. Elfwyn

Elfwyn Getting there

i saw something .. why the shout of him is kinda blur xD

Gemel369 likes this.
  11. Gemel369

Gemel369 Proficient

tried to zoom it in, it's kinda blurry, thanks for the support bro.

12. mckiko

mckiko kiki is the name of the game

proof please.. i wanna see the SS

13. Lag

Lag ♪ ємєяιтυѕ ♪

14. Gemel369

Gemel369 Proficient

15. Lag

Lag ♪ ємєяιтυѕ ♪

That's not me. rofl

16. ~VilletteSonia~

~VilletteSonia~ Forum Troll

If you are caught doing Real Money Trading you'll get permanent ban since it is a capital offence here in Gamez but you can subject it for ban appeal if you really believe you've done nothing wrong.

17. Rcanz

Rcanz Zodiacs

I don't think any AM specially Noyah will do that bro..
    Think twice or thrice, banning an account intentionally is more like a crime...
    I'm 100% sure AM's or any admin can't open our account since our "Passwords" are encrypted... unless it was changed(that's still need an investigation.)

The issue is probably on the shop where you played.. You might be a victim of a keylogger...

18. justnick001

justnick001 TwinDad Forum Legend

probably one of the players in your computer shop hated you that much hence he didn't took your valuable items and still there.

19. ZenOJ

ZenOJ 메리

That time ingame is already 7:54 PM(Philippine Time) in real time . I understand the frustration you were having right now, after all the time and hard work you invested in this game, and now it's gone. If you believe you've done nothing wrong that you're an innocent and subjected from hijacking your account, try what @~VilletteSonia~ said, try to stick on your ban appeal and try to explain, since Ban Appeal should not be discuss in public or just try to pm @Noyah.

raffenerth and ~VilletteSonia~ like this.
  20. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

I suggest you stick to your ban panel because throwing false accusations will not help in your current situation.
    The staff members don't have the power nor the authority to log into someone else's account then you better come up with new excuse.

jearn, raffenerth, Alexmaxx and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.