1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

item sell by mistake 2

Discussion in 'Problems' started by hrithik, Mar 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hrithik

hrithik Proficient

i don't understand the politic of gamez (you can give one but in return i take 2)
    when we need items who don't works a GM give us the item (for exemple the sleek hovercycle) the gm use the command add to give the item ( i don't think the gm have an unlimited stock of this in his warehouse )
    So why, when we sell or delete by mistake an item whe have a lost of pain to loot none GM can give us the item back
    whe can repurchase this sell item via a trader but only the last 10 items exist (if it was the 11e it is for your own ???)
    It is not logical and it is not a lot of manipulation to made especially when we know the item ID;)

2. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

There is no point in creating multiple threads. The answer ain't gonna change - Item restoration aren't given due to player mistakes.
    What happens with your items is your responsibility. We're not responsible if you accidentally sold the item.

loveheart likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.