1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Just Joined!

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by DongWook, Mar 27, 2017.

1. DongWook

DongWook New Member

Was looking at the web shop and realized there are two sets of boundless.

The stats are pretty similar except for one or two of them. For eg.

Boundless Cloth Jacket of Honor and Boundless Cloth Breast Protector of Honor
    Difference between the two is only the Magic Resist and Magic Suppression? One is slightly higher than the other but compensates with the other stat.
    So my question is, which one should we go for? What are the points to consider? Hope someone can shed some light on this! Thanks in advance!

Also, before I forget, how come the Wings of Circle lvl 2 seems different from the one that I currently have? :eek:
    The one in the webshop is http://gamezaion.com/page/shop/item/id/187000034
    The one that I have is (as attached)

So confused now :D

Attached Files:

• woc.jpg
      woc.jpg
      File size:
      82.1 KB
      Views:
  2. Nueve

Nueve DØ THË BŪRST Forum Legend

First question: It will depends on you, on what to choose between the two. If you think you find it hard to resist the skills of a mage or a bard, then go for MR. And if you think that you are too soft to endure a mage or bard skills, then go for magic suppression.

Second question: The one that is on webshop is just a visual. There are also some stuffs that has different stats from in game and webshop. But overall, it's just the same, or has one stats. It's the one that is in game.

3. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

Don't worry, your woc2 is still the same as long as it has level 2 condition. The problem is.. You're not still an archdaeva and you still have to complete quests to equip your wings since its already an archdaeva item.
    For the Boundless Armors, there are 2 types of them. MR and MSup type, but they nearly have same stats, it only depends on you what type of set you want to use.

4. DongWook

DongWook New Member

Thanks @Nueve and @Miracle for replying so fast!
    What does "test augment phase 1 jerkin" stand for?
    Also, the "safe" level to enchant my equipment without it (1) reducing back 1 level should it fail (2) destroying my equip?!
    Does augmenting require Abyss Point?
    Is this server lively? I'm asking because Sanctum seems pretty deserted now :(

5. Ethereal

Are you in Lumiel server? Welp... yeah. Lumiel server is pretty much deserted. Siel server is populated.

6. Nueve

Nueve DØ THË BŪRST Forum Legend

Test Augment Phase 1 jerkin is the one that you'll get if you try to purify your woc2, in order to get the different types of breakthrough skills from that purified wings, yet it will lower the stats of your wings.

The one that pops up when you are trying to enchant an archdaeva item, is no longer present. Means, it's just a visual now, and you will be able to enchant your items without destroying the item upon failure.

Yes it requires abyss points. Farming Abyss points these days is not that hard anymore.

7. Ethereal

Yes, augmenting needs Abyss Points, but some people are using Augment Stones to save Abyss Points :)

8. DongWook

DongWook New Member

Where do I find augmenting stones in Ariel's Sanctuary? I can't find the Aetherforging Merchant there :confused:

Or can they be bought elsewhere?