1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Katalam PvP

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by StormChild, Jun 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StormChild

StormChild New Member

I have been playing the game for about ten days now. I enjoy the game a lot but I have noticed from my experience, from day 1, in PvP Elyos are very unorganised. We lost the majority of the time in regards to Katalam PvP because of cliques. Everyday there are private alliances that do not invite players that come to PvP. This really does not help in being competitive against Asmos. Of course there are other factors such as low population but things could easily be improved if everyone joined one alliance instead of 1-3 alliances and a few 2-3 groups & solo heroes that are split over the main Katalam PvP area.

I don't mind losing or dying in PvP otherwise I would of moved over to the other race, but it is so discouraging seeing everyday the same group of players in private alliances while many have to solo when we could be one unit, have fun and be organised and receive heal and stun support.

/RantOver

2. Louy

Louy ʍѳɴʂ†ɛʀ Forum Legend

Hmm, did you joined a legion?

3. StormChild

StormChild New Member

I haven't. I am in a legion with a friend from previous games. I understand your point but I would have thought it wouldn't matter as we are one race versus another not a legion versus another.

This is not just a problem for myself, although I am being vocal about it, but happens to many other players too.

Also before it is assumed, not you specifically but other readers, the problem isn't about being a noob, as I have the best PvP gear possible with good playing ability and make many kills often solo per day.

4. Louy

Well, in the pvp itself, i believe you should not expect other players invite you to group / alliance, the majority players prefer play with their mates / friends / legion mates because some of they have strategies, play using skype or Team Speak, and don't like to play with "strangers", and you cannot blame them, the pvp is personal...
    I believe in sieges, the cooperative is really needed, but open world pvp should not be always zerg vs zerg.
    Maybe i'm wrong but that's the way i think, in the asmo side probably will be the same thing, i never pvp with strangers, i'm always in party with my legion mates or my close friends, even on sieges ^^

Illusions and Jessica like this.
  5. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

I know elyos fight with no strategy and you have to see the alliances for sieges XDD

Titan and Dimitra like this.
  6. DarkWolf

DarkWolf ~Currently inactive~

From my own experience, there's similarities and differences between both races.
    You'll see in both side people playing only with friend and/or their legionmates so if you want organized pvp, it's better to join a legion.
    You can easily find a legion, new legion or big one.

If you're new and only looking to pvp with a party, even with stranger, it's easier to find one in asmo side.
    I don't say you'll get a party everytime you go pvp there but more often than elyos side where everyone only plays with people they know. Excepted few exceptions.
    Finding a group to join can be +/- easy depending of what class you play too.

7. Jessica

Jessica Respected Member Forum Legend

I see you a lot asking for group invites too when I'm on my elyos, but you see.. playing with strangers in pvp requires you know that person's movements, specially when I am on cleric. I wouldn't want to play with randoms like Bunz/Marz, people who complain to the healers when they die. Many players are also non-submissive so they don't follow orders, in our legion (Kagaw Elite) we have a hard time making members follow simple rules when it comes to pvp, never camp.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2015
    Noyah, Alex and Kyungmi like this.
  8. Marz

Marz Expert

how come you mention my name bro? what i do to you? are you still offended till this day? :<

btw i love the katalam war, i love the attention i get from all the scrub asmos

Last edited: Jun 22, 2015
  9. Louy

Guys please let's keep personal discussions out of this thread, thank you.

10. Jessica

Jessica Respected Member Forum Legend

Don't be ridiculous, I'm just citing an example.

Noyah likes this.
  11. Pawn

Pawn Perverted Asian

Asmo master race, Elyos only knows how to zerg. Period.

12. Titan

Titan Chillax

As usual xD

13. Sougo

Sougo Katte ni my soul . . .

but they give birth of a strategy sometimes we called it "elyos sandwich strategy" .
    And also we go Player vs Guard.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
  14. Rubyah

Rubyah The Celestial Nostrum

KATALAM PVP = SUX

15. Rhamiel

Rhamiel Proficient

and mix pvp is just right there...
    it's extremely easy to access, you don't lose your buffs if you die and it's made to be anti zerg (basically better than katalam in any way possible).
    and with all that i still need to spam lfg for people to go in mix when i play.

Louy and Rubyah like this.
  16. Alex

Alex Expert

For this i can only say both race zerger... :D

17. Kyungmi

Kyungmi ♥♥♥ Forum Legend

Hmmm... please let's keep things civil around here. It's not a debate on who zergs more than the other or who is better than the other. Everyone is free to voice out their suggestions and/or opinions REGARDING THE THREAD TOPIC but keep it civil and avoid flaming.

(Topic: Making one alliance/grouping everyone to fight the other faction rather than making 2-3 separate groups/alliances and be unorganized).

If you have unnecessary comments that you want to post, I'm suggesting now to please stop and re-think on what you are going to say. Better yet, please keep it to yourselves. We avoid closing threads as much as possible so again kindly do not veer away from the thread topic. Thank you! ^_~

18. Rubyah

Rubyah The Celestial Nostrum

Yeah!!! Well said.. I am doing both FFA and MIX (with some in-game buddies and legionmates).. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.