1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

KUrokoko's Application

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by KUrokoko, Apr 10, 2017.

1. KUrokoko

KUrokoko Getting there

Name:
    Harold Ian Villanueva
    Philippines
    Online Time:
    Weekdays: 5 hours daily (Seasonal Dependent)
    Weekends: 4 hours (Seasonal Dependent)

Forum Activity: 10-12 hours as long as I'm accessing the browser. :)
    Preferred Server:
    Siel
    Spoken Languages:
    English, Filipino (Including native languages like Bisaya, Ilonggo and the main language we use which is Tagalog)
    Game Playing Experience:
    I've been playing Gamez AION literally since 3.0 with my brother. Count up going 7 years already. I haven't played any other AION server besides this and met a huge number of friends in this game. So typically, I talk a lot with people around me. AION is as well the only MMORPG which I chose to play seriously with but besides that I tried other RPG games as well but didn't really meet what I wanted a game should have. So the first time I stepped in this world, made me see more that really made me comfortable to play at.
    How can you help our server?:
    • Tech Support
    - I'm a fresh 2017 graduate of a bachelor degree, took Information Technology. I believe that in my experience and learning taught from college in an actual tech support help here in our forum for new players especially troubleshooting the game and as well people who are inside the game having bugs or difficulties with understanding the game.
    • Advertisement
    - I do know that we are already a big family here but welcoming new ones I guess would be a great help too. People come and go and basing on percentages who would most likely love to stay isn't quite greater than those who left. So in return, advertising the game would really be a big help too but I can't say I can't do it constantly. Broadcasting to vote every 12 hours is a part that I can do too which I know it's a responsibility of all the staffs in-game.
    • Events
    - I can handle events with mass number of people. The most common events I experienced in the games were Q and A, Find the GM and Free for all. Pardon if I missed a couple of things since those are the most common events held. In terms of event, I can as well involve new round ups of events like my so-called "iSpy" which I used to do with some couple of friends and if ever would be a part of the team most likely will held inside the team. It's a game wherein I take people to line up and I'll be mentioning a dress, item or costume worn by another player and the first person who most likely gets the correct answer (which is the name of the person wearing it) wins. I love playing with my imagination as well which really is a great thrill of the chase when doing events.
    • Ideas
    - Probably, recycling ideas and taking a new insight to maximize effort would probably give us more efficient new ideas. Not saying the game lacks something but learning new things is one of the factors I really love to do and it's not just for me but for all of us.
    • Counseling
    - Not really a big deal with the game but most people playing at a greater percentage are just here for PvE and Role playing. Chatting with other people and some are having problems as well. Counseling players can as well lessen or probably prevent flame encounters in order to obtain a peaceful community. But again, not saying that this is a great deal though. Aha ~

If ever I'd be a part of the team, It'll greatly be a gratitude to help the community up to the limits of my ability either to help people, the team, events and such for a better community. Thank you for giving time reading this application.

Regards,
    Zgnoid - Siel