1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

launcher error

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by Red66, Oct 31, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Red66

Red66 New Member

last night I was playing and I had to leave inmmediatly and i was forced to close the game through task manager and end task,(which I’ve done before and I’ve never had a lot of problems with it). When i come back to play I start up the launcher and it tells me “error please close BDO before opening the launcher”, which I found strange because I’ve never had that problem, I checked task manager as bdo is not running in the background, so then I proceed to shut off my computer and try again but it keeps giving me the same error. I went as far as to uninstall the official BDO and uninstall Gamez launcher, but this morning I keep getting the same error. So I think I’m out of options here XD I need some help.

2. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Restart your computer again. Seems like there is no other solution for this odd error.