1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Life-Skills] Functional Clothes *Resolved

Discussion in 'Questions' started by loboram, Oct 28, 2019.

1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello again @Kolka I am very happy about the recent changes and fixes that both you and @Carl have provided us all with, so let me start by saying THANKS A LOT THE BOTH OF YOU! Really great work :D

I did have a question about the Functional Clothes though, you see after the recent update it seems that ALL the Functional Clothes have had their bonuses removed from their describtion or "info-tab" as some might call it. I was just wondering why this is?

Do they no longer have any of the bonuses they used to? If so why are they still available and still named Functional Clothes?

Is it just a minor visual bug and they still have all the bonuses they used to have, like the Silver Embroidered clothes, and the life-skill clothes recieved from the life-skill level increase rewards?