1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Light improvement for Guardians

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by kyrsten, Jun 1, 2020.

1. kyrsten

kyrsten Getting there

Hi all,

I'm aware that you want to make a globalfunc tionnal patch for the guardian, and it's reasonnable.

I would just have a question about costume and outfits. Would it be possible to add at least 1 underware + accessories (1 sort only) and a single costume to gain the benfits of those items ? Or would it be to complicated to add those before a global patch including all the changes to come for the Gurdian ?

Thank you, whatever would be the answer, and have a good day and game :)

2. MrJLJL

MrJLJL New Member

i already ask Kolka in telegram long time ago and his answer not possible .... i think he mean they cant we need to w8 the next patch

3. Skalle

Skalle New Member

at least kolka can u give info about when will global patch come like is it in 1 week etc. Because my friends are quiting game cause of the patches my 5 guardian friends just quit. Can u give at least a time like 1-2 week so i can tell them to change char. or stay guardian it will come before a week.

4. DNTK

DNTK Getting there

They didn't start working on new patch yet, they are waiting for good patch with a lot of content (info from kolka), usually it takes around 1,5-2 months after they start.
    Optimistic is 2 months of waiting, realistic is 3 months and it might get longer.

5. kyrsten

kyrsten Getting there

Well then, I'm gonna be patient and wait for the good stuff when it will be ready.

Thanks all for the enlightments and have a good day and game ;)

6. Skalle

Skalle New Member

its kinda suck when all the others have %100 more damage then u imagine playing a class without succesion and awekening … if its like 2+ months i will tell my friends to change hope they wont quit

7. MrJLJL

MrJLJL New Member

if your still low gear u can use this time to gear up life skill keeling monster for
    Accessories...etc
    and the waiting it's worth if we will have it with the other big stuff in retail
    anyone know when the "retail" EU/NA will have the o'dyllita patch

8. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I do not want to sound all negatively about this, but it just seems to me that you should really learn some patience, it really shouldn't be rushed to please a handful of players, only to have to be fixed over and over again.

Have some grown-up patience, and it will not be a problem at all, also there are around 20+ other Classes to play, so why be so aggro over just 1 Class?

9. Klauda

Klauda New Member

I just like how guardian is unkillable and i could do everything without awe lol.