1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Loading Issues

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Pyru, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Pyru

Pyru New Member

To clarify from the start I have no problem getting to the character selection screen, my issues occur when trying to load in after selecting a character and getting through loading screen. The best way to describe my issue is when your pc freezes and you click a bunch out of frustration and all of the stuff that you did happens later in one moment, except my game never catches up I just see the stuff that I did later. For example if I were to use skull crusher during this time the animation would happen on my client side, but not until about a minute later would I see the clones appear. During this time I cannot interact with npcs send messages exc. If I press any hotkey for any ui options they won't work but If I click on them manually they will work, needless to say they are not updated. (Mail is empty even though I know it's not.) My game never connects to the server properly even though I see players horses and wagons rubberbanding back and forth across my screen. To summarize I can't connect to the game properly please save me! Thanks.

Edit : Forgot to mention this, but I already reinstalled please don't list that a solution thanks!

2. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Sounds like connection issue to me. Try using VPN to see if the problem persists.

3. Pyru

Pyru New Member

Tried that when the issue occurred, unfortunately didn't help. I don't understand why this bug isn't even consistent, but when it does happen I can't play for the day and it's really shitty. (To reiterate it's not a ping issue.)

4. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

What about different network? Trying to figure out what exactly is causing the problem.