1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lumiel Resuraction

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Outplay, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Outplay

Outplay Getting there

As I said I know LOTS of EU players who are playing on siel only cuz of population. they belong to lumiel. why u are getting a feeling that we are trying to steal something from you ? :D Im just suggesting them to move back for better ping, better gameplay, new/fresh community : )))

2. Destiny

Destiny ✮The Hoarder✮

Unique events will not work. Why? there were several Lumiel exclusive events in the past. What happened tho, people from Siel did transfer tho, it was nice for the duration of the event, but after it concluded, they transferred back to Siel, taking away the valuable prizes from people that played on Lumiel but just weren't fast/good enough to finish in the top places.
    Lumiel was stigma based server for a long time as well, but the server was even emptier than it was now. People just don't have the mindset to play on something else that they've grown accustomed to over the years.
    I like some of your suggestions tho, I hope the administration has something planned for the server, keeping it in status quo for extended periods of time (as it was till now) will only ensure that it remains a ghost town.

3. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

We tried to host countless PvP events on lumiel but apparently we can't get more than 5 players from each faction.
    One more thing is we don't have the opportunity to host 'big' events due to lack of population. It would be easier to get new players rather than old players coming back if only the server will be promoted in the right places just like @Aniline said in other words (thats how bdo community is getting bigger).

Kessie and Kizumii like this.
  4. Outplay

Outplay Getting there

I'm talking about decent PvP/Pve events. Not some speed chicken or hide and seek events which remind me more of a childish games that we all used to play and is not suited to the format of Aion whatsoever. I have few ideas about those events which I will post later. They should have not just one time but continuous format. Some daily events, some of them weekly and so on :)
    About stigma issue you might be right but I am kinda against full stigma so the fact that I mention it as a reason might be my personal feeling tho. I know noobs need some boost, but yet wanted to see what others think !
    Thanks for an interesting comment. If you have any ideas feel free to post.

I know I was there myself. (before u banned me meeewh meewh! )
    Im thinking about those events atm that I will share later.

@Noyah I have one friend who is into mmo games and we both play on lumiel already. My idea is to gather all those EU players and show them that they are ALOT and if they all moved back they would make lumiel populated + enjoy low ping.
    If others would gather their real life friends to join the game that would be awesome as well : ))

5. Mae

Mae Maeow 。^・ェ・^。

I am also suggesting here so please stay on topic, stop accusing things and avoid personal attacks.
    @topic
    Everybody wants to raise Lumiel's population just like Siel. Staffs are also doing their best. We just need to help them encourage old and new players to join you there.
    So I hope your suggestions and event ideas will work. Good luck!

Snowinkle and Kessie like this.
  6. Outplay

Outplay Getting there

Good for you if u dont think that way ! keep it up ! :D
    If you have any other ideas feel free to post. If not, avoid spamming plz. Thanks ! <3

p.s. why should I make "personal attack" lol, I dont even know you, I think I see you first time in my life ;d

7. DeLasson

DeLasson Proficient

all the new players leave after a few days cuz of low population so kind a hard to make them stay when nothing happening

8. Kessie

Kessie alis volat propriis Forum Legend

Unfortunately, when there is not even players to even host a couple rounds of GvG, you are only left with the solo events. We have hosted and attempt to host several PvP events on Lumiel lately.

@ everyone
    This thread may be in suggestion section, but that only refers to the thread itself and does not mean there is no place for discussion, moreover. There will be players who support or disagree the mentioned ideas and suggest something else so they have the same right to post in here as everyone else as long as it stays on topic.

Mae likes this.
  9. Outplay

Outplay Getting there

I know, what I have in mind is to make those events when people do transfer from siel. This can be one of the reasons they might come back to lumiel to participate in some different and exciting events. I know that its not possible to make any kind of event now on this population, I am the one who is playing there ;d. Thats why Im trying so hard to get more people to join that server :)