1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

lv 63 no belt?

Discussion in 'Problems' started by japanda77, May 19, 2018.

1. japanda77

japanda77 New Member

hi im new to the server and ive been grinding hard to reach 63. finally did but didnt git any reward i asked in game and got multiple responses some saying yes you git belt and some saying no you dont and some people linking the belt.. so did i bugg and belt not go in bag or was it removed and if it was why do people have it in game the extremely unfair for some to have it and some not if they meet the requirements and not be told they wont git anything for their time..... its like punishing new players and if it was removed whats the point in lving past 62?

info on this would help alot pls and ty

2. SaooH

SaooH New Member

Officially in retail, it is NOT out so that's probably why!
    The people who got the belt got it was a compensation from the servers a while back I believe.

3. japanda77

japanda77 New Member

thats feels fair and worth the time it took to reach the lvl

4. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

You are correct it is/was very unfair for only select players (online the time of server issues) to get the belt and should be given to everyone that is 63. But who am i to complain, I was one of those lucky players that got the belt as compensation. /shrug

EternalValley and JTangoKilo like this.