1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Mag acc/Mag boost

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by riddick, Nov 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dontlikepvp

dontlikepvp Gungnirs

hunt?u?rofl?lmao?
    Since when screen shot became sure screen?

2. cocosul

cocosul Guest

not again u^^ u think i give a ---- on a azz kiss'er for a place on a legion! come on starlet calm down plox. all "retards" think if they join a so and so legion are some1......

3. riddick

riddick Philz!

[video=youtube;3D1_EZxqWWc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D1_EZxqWWc&feature=fvst[/video]

4. HestiA

HestiA new member

A place for everything, where everything is on the
    nice changing background image-_-
    but it quit btter if u use ur own pics in google back ground and u can change the google text/color also.

btw, ur a google son so u know how to do it:p

i bit ur google acc is new:p

5. cocosul

cocosul Guest

[video=youtube;RdfURi_0DV8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdfURi_0DV8[/video]

my friends ----...^^

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2012
  6. Nuttela

Nuttela RetiredFromAion

aleeh you took the thread completely off topic because of a retard

7. riddick

riddick Philz!

yeah lets ignore him until now, well i forgot ask to a moderator or AM close this , ill do it right now lolz

8. ImDonz

ImDonz Proficient

Retail is actually even less balanced considering the dmg you recieve. Getting 2.5-3k mb is very easy to get even with +22 white mb stones. Retail end game has been ruined with glidehacking ap and gold pack kinah imbalance so it is not really a good example, and since you have mentioned it as being more balanced or receiving less dmg from casters, that brings me to the conclusion that you have never logged in retail where even the worst equiped sorc can socket 2.5k mb and kill you in 2 hits.

9. riddick

riddick Philz!

mmm? i was playing on Kahrun US , level 60 temp, i got some AC accs and i get bored, prob u was playing in the older servers, i dont to want to explain it again , but that was made to gives the chance to low geared guys(ppl who arrived after retail became free) to fight against the veteran geared guy, just think about it and u will understand what im talking about, also i was using temp, and w offensive build, and a sorc cant nuke me w 2 hits there lolz

10. Ushakami

Ushakami New Member

I personally liked the godstones to be there actual percentage in proc'ing because having it triggered by how much m.acc you have seems unbalanced to me. Plus having fast ping will increase the chances of it proc'ing by how many times you're hitting for it to proc. So my own opinion is that it should be back to regular percentage for the godstones not being triggered by how much m.acc you socket.

11. Dreadlord

Dreadlord mentally somewhere else

So where does this topic running through??

12. darkhell666

darkhell666 New Member

balanced? is balanced that one templar kill a pt alone the game never be balanced...... say that the sorc need limit his macc or mb is useless is only give more advantage how you think he can kill a cleric? or chanter class with all his skill are hard to kill if have good gear or gladys, the sorc dont have def fis to compare the other class his only advantage is the great dmg that can do but i think the same with % that godstone can help if is less can be better many time the sins put silence with godstone to 3 time followed + skill silence is the dead for any sor

13. Camila

Camila Mordez Moi Forum Legend

Closed by the request of the OP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.