1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Magic Accuracy

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Zee, Aug 27, 2011.

?

Do you agree on the suggestion?

1. Yes

86 vote(s)
    58.5%
  2. No

61 vote(s)
    41.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Its not off topic.

WE ARE DISCUSSING BUFFING A CLASS THAT IS ALREADY VERY MUCH NOT IMPAIRED.

Just because I'm not talking what you want to hear doesn't make it off topic. Learn to english better than someone who isn't a native speaker of it.

When looking at buffing something EVERYTHING must be examined.

NOT JUST WHAT YOU WANT "Thaplaya", and I don't give ten ****ing SHITS if you tell me to shut the **** up.

In real life I'm a ****ing student neurosurgeon, my ****ing existence crushes you, you uneducated prat.

So never, and I mean never, tell me to shut the **** up. The first time I let slide, but the second? I'll let you know who you're letting know to shut the **** up.

And I don't care how you worded it, because thats what you meant.

Ontopic again:

I don't need to be a comp-sci student or a gaming w/e the hell one wants to call it student to know how to critique things.

WHEN LOOKING AT BUFFING A CLASS EVERYTHING MUST BE EXAMINED. Not just the details one WANTS to be looked at.

Buffs are important, attacks are important, defence is important, everything is imperative.

For what rangers lack... THEY MAKE UP FOR IT IN LEAPS AND BOUNDS.

Now don't ***** at me because you ****ing suck at your class I rocked with when I got an ABG bow and a few crit accessorys together.

2 people like this.
  2. TrueSeph

TrueSeph Proficient

Ma vs MR is and has been screwed up forever. This form that we have right now is close to retail form, however that doesn't mean that retail form of MavMr is a good formula either, because its a failed formula as well.

This isn't just a problem with rangers, sins or what not. Even my 2m cd for my Stun skill with my Templar barely and rarely lands ever, and I need someone in stun in order to set myself up with string attacks. However whenever I throw this skill outward the opponent is almost always left running off to do as he pleases.

I'll never understand making all of these skills MA based and then making these classes have complete pedestrian MA to go with it.

When my status effecting skill actually lands I'm actually very shocked. For me, this isn't just pertained to the classes mentioned but this is how it is to all other classes that have physical stat effects but pertain to MA as a form to land. We may have the formula right with the retail counterpart, but that doesn't stop it from being a trashy formula that doesn't have glaring flaws and needs/should be fixed.

3. ThaPlayah

ThaPlayah .:: Retired ::.

oh rly? i don't care

4. Aegis

Aegis Guest

And we are talking about buffing YOUR class?

I'm glad to see how deep you really are.

"ITS NOT ABOUT MAU FORM!" "I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT, ITS OFFTOPIC! IT MUST BE".

No. It's not. It's factual analysis. Very absolutely basic science.

5. ThaPlayah

ThaPlayah .:: Retired ::.

Can you at least read what i wrote?
    Mau form is not the only one op skill on this server.
    and like i said. I don't care about any mau form i'm not using it to run away from the zerg and yes i hate the people which ones using it to run away

6. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Fear, pandaemonium focus aren't even in stark comparison to mauform.

We don't get insane run speeds that allow us to chase down players without flaw (even assassins aren't as fast), we don't get capped attack speed which with high-ping makes us deities... spirit masters fears are actually, in my opinion, one of the most frail abilities in Aion. Their cast-speed is far too long and very easy to use, such as use focused evasion.

I've been promptly bursted down in the time it takes me to cast fear before, and likewise the fear skill is honestly (in my mind at least) the most pathetic skill I've seen in a while on its own. When complimented... its okay. But I only really use it for clerics or people who I really want to drag into the mud.

If mauform, however, is removed. Then I agree, the rangers may deserve a slight MA bonus of ~400. (Not over though, that is getting into premium amounts of it).

But at the current stance of the mechanics of player-flow, a buff to rangers is like tilting the scales and not expecting a landslide of players to swarm to the class and abandoning melee's (many already have now that defence is fixed).

1 person likes this.
  7. Aegis

Aegis Guest

And I'm sorry for snapping in my earlier post. You didn't deserve that, x_x

2 people like this.
  8. Booshido

Booshido New Member

it's not buffing a class per say, its more fixing the class that has had Macc fixes in the past 2 patches, which were not implemented into gamez.

as for ranged class safer in zergs? ranger is the easist thing to kill in zerg v zerg scenario, there only escape is speed, not 2 blinks and aoe snares.

make traps hit on abg gear that is not stoned with MR, Atleast. (and I think there is a 10% chance or something to hit magic skills regardless of mr anyway, not sure if thats true.)

Mau/speed is a rangers only escape, unless you include hide, which 3 classes can see and it would be available about the same time you have already escaped.

9. Booshido

Booshido New Member

the only "stun" that "works" on MR builds is Rupture arrow knockback. stunning shot, crits and lightning arrow, fail, often.

10. mamacita

mamacita Proficient

srsly aegis just stop
    he's just ignorant and doesnt realise if you go full mr you can get fakn 2k stun arrows by rangers...

oh and playah, get mcc glasses, you might get 1.67k mr

2 people like this.
  11. Aegis

Aegis Guest

I did stop O.O =<

1 person likes this.
  12. Revoultion

Revoultion Well-Known Member

people who choose to go MR pay a heavy price by doing so, a ranger would surely pierce your defense like a knife through butter but u guys want to give them more MA too!
    please be rational and understand that rangers hit hard enough already and none of them is smart enough to even try MA build

1 person likes this.
  13. Ladien

Ladien The Last Karate Baby

Tell me Terror, did retail raised some classes stats just becoz they can't do shitty stun??

Sorcs, & other classes use MR to avoid being stunned or hold or blablabla. now tell me. why did they put it there?? then you would say it would just be fair to raise stats for some class coz they can't do shit.

TBH. It's not the game that is shitty it's the player. A good player can and will always do sh*t if he/she knows how to play the game.

don't raise chars stat just for your own fun! or just to say balance. just fix sins missing stats. and oh i forgot! this is not retail!! FTW! everyone plays w/ advance ingame gears!!
    im not QQing im just telling the fact and the truth.

2 people like this.
  14. jj011185

jj011185 (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ © Forum Legend

i haven't read the whole thread but by reading the first post i think the best way to do this is put a CAP on the stats. Evasion, Parry and Block has a CAP but why MR doesn't have one? it's rather stupid to socket all Slots with MA just to get more than the average MR.

we need more strategic build rather than just going ALL out with one type of manastone.

15. BetaMax

BetaMax Lord Emperor Forum Legend

id say increase not the given stat, but just the stat for ranger traps. they are just not working.

16. kokala

kokala Proficient

ok ure talking about macc atm every asasin stun u and archers silence+slow u non stop im with 2.3K mresist and i can tell u its not enough .pls dont tell me your ranger have 2.4K ma cc so u can land u whole skill bar to me with 100% chance.about the mages its pure simple they got 2 skills which boost their macc 1x 1000 and 1 x 300 or 400 so if mage is 1.7K macc and rest mresist when use skill 1000 macc u cant escape from him its simple and u cant do nothing about it.about the macc i can say same thing for clerics 90% of my skills are not landing atm on other users and before i was able to manage like 50/50 % of my skills. so nop im not agreed with ya. Just my 2 cents.i know there will be alot of ppl dissagree with me and ppl agree totally with me. there is same question with the block but thats other thing :) cya ll gl hf

17. kokala

kokala Proficient

u do realize u need to have like 2.3K macc to hit me with u traps just try make uself full macc on u ranger as is retail and u will see how u all skills and traps will be around 80-90% succes.and not putting uself full crit+hp and whining about u magical skills
    what u preffer 400 critical or 400 macc or 3-4K hp its the choice u need to make.

18. kokala

kokala Proficient

agreed with u

19. BetaMax

BetaMax Lord Emperor Forum Legend

i have never seen a ranger w/ no M.Acc stone , slow and silence a 2,300 MR person
    i have a glad w/ 2300 MR and no ranger can slow me.

and i have a ranger, and i can never slow a cleric

20. Fibre

Fibre Proficient

i wasnt bother read.. idk if some1 already say it.. ranger traps.. idk what is setted Macc of them atm.. since traps atleast in my knowledge have Macc what is setted.. and on retail they raised traps Macc on 2.5/2.6/2.7 if i remember right.. so idk it might be here wrong atm..

but raising only some classes some stat break the game mechanic.. first of all.. mechanic is designed to endgame playing in the end anyway. you can complain some skills couldn't be used since resist always... ofc.. thats why aion have stigma system.. some skills just not ment to use in end game.. but on siel.. we have every skill so ppls whine abaut they get resisted. i know myself the feeling.. templar macig hits get resisted ALWAYS if use sword, almost always whit using mace whitout buffing first, mace+buff only ppls who have max 1,8k MR abaut ofc whit LOTTO.. xD

stop already complain to raise Macc.. its better to get skills fixed, and they effects.. what effects are physical and what not.
    only skills what should get Macc raise is traps if they Macc is outdate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.