1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

MAINTENANCE WHEN SIEGE IS UNDERWINING

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by Mitsuko031, Jan 3, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mitsuko031

Mitsuko031 New Member

WEEK OF JANUARY 3 YEAR 2021 WE ARE IMPLEMENTING SIEGE WHEN THE SIEGE IS BETWEEN WE HAVE NOTIFYED THAT WILL BE A MAINTENANCE THAT WILL BE THAT SURPRISED AND AFTER THE MAINTENANCE IS COMPLETED WE DO NOT GET OTHER FORT WHICH OTHER HANDS DONE MAINTENANCE. THE FIRST THING THAT MAKES US DISAPPOINTED IS THE RIGHT TIME OF MAINTENANCE AND WHY IS SIEGE STILL RUNNING IF THERE WILL BE A SURPRISE MAINTENANCE? THE SECOND THING IS WHY DOES THE TOWER AND OTHER THING REMOVE WHEN COMPLETE MAINTENANCE ?. I JUST WANT TO ASK ANSWER AND RESPONSIBILITY OF SOME MODERATORS FOR THIS. TREAT ME LIKE ANY OTHER PLAYER, AND DON'T WASH ME, I WAS PLAYING ON THIS SERVER FOR 3 YEARS AND I HAD AN UNCOMFORTABLE TREATMENT THAT END. THANK YOU

Last edited: Jan 3, 2021
  2. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi, its was risk of dataloss so admin was must make maintance on last hour of siege.

3. Mitsuko031

Mitsuko031 New Member

so is there any compensation for this? We've lost the castle and time for 3 hours, how do the moderators respond to this?

4. Kolka

There will be no additional compensation about this, we investigated situation, and found that it was happen in original version few time also and it was not compensated.
    We investigated possibility of rollback but decided to not do it cuz it was more damage than benefit. Maintance was made for reasons beyond the control of the admin and in interests of all gamez community.
    When we start GamezBD we was talk to community and we asked how we will settle such disputes like damage of some bug or server crash. And we offered 3 variants. Compensate with GM Thanks buffs sended on mail, compensate with pearl box sended on mail and third variant is make players obtain silver every 30 min for compensate any problem what player have in game, now u not see such problems cuz it all was fixed many time ago, i mean thing like u enter game and ur character deleted etc.
    So community accepted version with sending every 30 min pearls to everybody and no matter if they had any issue or not.
    That was accepted and implemented. And that what we have now. Now u come after 3 years when we fixed all main problems and server not crash evert 2 days and we not do rollback etc and server work stable and u come for additional compensation with ignoring conception of auto compensation with pearls. That what i mean.

5. Mitsuko031

Mitsuko031 New Member

oh look so interest right?
    it's just your timing is not right when you do it but yeah we appreciate that thanks for telling you about Pearl in this game and we already understand the important point. And I'm just saying it's not just one guild that has objections, this week a lot of guilds are doing siege and it's hurting them. We've seen the patch notes you gave and you can do maintenance after siege and we are sure of that. You can check the telegram and scroll the top, many people object to this. and their answer is just "why not after siege?" You know some people understand you need to fix this server but at least you have to understand other people's feelings when playing this game too. Those are just a few suggestions from us 3 guilds who are in mediah today and I represent their feelings. Thank you for answering some of my questions, we hope you won't do this again in the future. we don't think you are wrong, we respect your performance, but you also have to respect our feelings as players on the server you created. thank you!

6. Kolka

Thanks for understanding, my english is not good, just want to explain that it was not made cuz admin is evil or stupid and like of players feel pain. He do such things only when he really see some dangerous risk for database and gameplay.

7. Mitsuko031

Mitsuko031 New Member

ofcourse kolka. i love you but i hate you in same time, and now unban me from telegram why you do that to me :(

8. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Take it to private.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.