1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Make Lifeskills Great Again

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Yachi, Jan 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yachi

Yachi New Member

Hi devs, yachi here.
    I was thinking about how the money making systems are not balanced towards all lifeskills, especially since the central market came out, and i have a few questions for you.
    Since all the silver income, or atleast 90% of it comes from selling stuff on the marketplace, all the prices of accessories, pen items, consumables etc went really down compared to when CM wasnt implemented.
    I agree that it is normal, and i dont mind lower prices cause it can be good for new players, but we need more money making methods instead of just grinding or gathering.
    It would be nice if the Imperial Delivery and the Trading would get buffed, so people can start making more silver and the economy can revive a bit.
    My tips are:
    Imperial Delivery
    -Remove max cap on the type of crate(ex. Turning in 100 sute tea crates in one go, instead of waiting for reset)
    -Remove max cap on silver you can make or set it higher
    -Increase the number of crates you can turn in daily to your CP instead of CP/2

Trading:
    Since trading is a good way to make a passive income, i believe that people(me first) would like to see a buff on this lifeskill.
    Having a cap of 200m silver per day is kinda stressing, and people dont even take in consideration this lifeskill at all, and you can realize it by looking the Trading Leaderboard in the Rankings
    Another important thing is that since noone does trading, some mats are not even sold or the price is so low that its not worth selling.
    My tips are:
    -Remove daily cap or increase it to 1b per day, even tryharding on processing everything you cant make a ton of money like grinding.
    -Would be nice to have some sort of "seals" like the imperial ones that you can exchange for enhancing materials or accessories, getting them every x crates.

TL;DR We need to get more silver from the NPC because things like cooking and alchemy have almost died.
    Making Draughts and Meals is basically the only money making methods if you are into those lifeskills. Receiving more silver from the NPC might fix the economy, because making good money became kinda hard, especially if a part of the game gets cut out because of limitations. Its a private server in the end, we should be able to do everything receiving still a good income.
    Thanks for the attention
    @Kolka

loboram likes this.
  2. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Players now earn more from lifeskills than ever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.