1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Make PvP Great Again

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Bombolino, Sep 2, 2018.

1. Ayvell

Ayvell ἔσσεται ἦμαρ

Tbh, @Grrr is right. Flying pvp isn't fair for melee. First thing I used to do when I wanted to heal myself in official was to close my wings, fall a few meters and then open them again to heal. 0 chance to get anyone like that. I won't even mention all the ppl comitting suicide in order to avoid pvp. Flying pvp was fun for sieges in Reshanta. Nothing else.

2. Bombolino

Bombolino New Member

Yet porting people to unreachable places equals giving them a safe zone. Just port them on the ground as it is with normal rifts. Then it's up to them.

I would personally much rather have PvP with my legions mates only when i've the chance. Spreading over the map would give people playing alone have the chance to follow the zerg as well as people playing in group being on themselves. I don't think we are the only group of players who play togheter. Multiply it for all the others and you get 3/4 groups (hopefully more) of organized players alone who can have much more fun pvping + a zerg for random people.

3. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

Port them on the ground with a known location and as soon as one side starts losing that location will be camped, that's why they started porting people in high places and later on having 5000 guards just for good measure.
    Rift camping is one of the things people keep forgetting used to happen.
    You don't get it. Yes spreading around the map would be preferable, and yeah i'd rather play with a few friends WITHOUT gearless fucks following me around but people won't spread around the map for no reason. With 2-3 possible rift exits, lets say 2 of my party members get ported in location #1, i get ported to location #3, halfway across the map and camped by shitters. Now I die, respawn, and try my luck again and for what? Put one exit like a sane person and maybe change it every once in a while, but not several RANDOM exits at the same time. Keep in mind that if people do end up kisking you won't HAVE to necessarily move when the rift exits change. That might split up the zerg between the people who'd rather farm you and those who want to go in the next location with faster respawn. Something along those lines..

Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
  4. mousekiller

mousekiller ̶̶G̶̶L̶̶A̶̶D̶̶I̶̶A̶̶̶̶T̶̶O̶̶R̶̶̻̻̻̻̻̻̻̲̲̲̲̲

yeah , we cant force those players who waiting event because they want got gp high not like in pvp area that receive 5 gp or etc.. But always pvp and receive gp like ap does, got double in any event. Event in just a few minutes after that all done, we wait again and afk again that is actually shit and bored. I really don't care what kind damage he/she have or any map as long i enjoy my self.

5. Bombolino

Bombolino New Member

I did not forget about it and that is why i'm saying make it at least 3 rifts per race at time. Keep only one portal in both cities and use taht portal to spread randomly throughout those rifts (which could hopefully change locations every once in a while). The other race can't camp all 3 (or even more) rifts successfully. If it happens it'd be a matter of time, as it already is with zergs.

Man spread them in the first place. If i get ported in one place with all other asmos and ely, even if i want to go by myself i simply can't. If i were spreaded in teh first place and i knew i could find other people alone i would never even get close to my race zerg. Again, it's really up to people to choose to change it. If you enjoy zerging you're always going to zerg.

6. JueVioleGrace

JueVioleGrace New Member

7. Bombolino

Bombolino New Member

@Grrr Anyway we can keep going on with this forever. We both have our opinions and we both think we are right in our own ones. I don't think it makes that much sense to keep saying the same thing over and over.
    I'm not trying to start a flame on you, being rude or anything. Just saying we'd probably be better end the argument about it.

8. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

So if they camp one location you have a 33% chance of just getting fucked up and instadying for no reason AND at the same time it's way harder to push them out cause you can't organize people from 2 different locations and a few who are just lucky and dying again and again.

Except in reality you'll end up running around the map for a few minutes, see nobody and end up going to that one location where you know for sure that there will be people, even if it's mindless zerging. It's exactly what happened before. In Lumiel people pvp'd in heiron around kishar and jeia. 2 locations, way more rift exits. As soon as you entered the map you chose one of the two and went straight for it, nobody ran around the jungle like a headless chicken hoping for a random ely to be there.

Actually we have the same opinion, im just trying to explain to you why it won't happen the way you think it will, but fair enough, getting bored anyway.

Bombolino likes this.
  9. mousekiller

mousekiller ̶̶G̶̶L̶̶A̶̶D̶̶I̶̶A̶̶̶̶T̶̶O̶̶R̶̶̻̻̻̻̻̻̻̲̲̲̲̲

all we want is pvp make happier and enjoyable. I just really miss the old but we are in 2018 now, i think that it cannot bring back. I hope they find other way to make enjoyable pvp and make it balance.

Bombolino likes this.
  10. Cycles

Cycles War is PEACE

I can never agree more. See guys, players often times logged in just to join BOG or Guardian event or 1v1 or the likes.
    The following are SUBJECTIVE:
    1. PvP map
    2. Rift
    3. Zerging (if u may allow me to use this word)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
  11. Rcanz

Rcanz Zodiacs

i miss the siege wars!

Cycles likes this.
  12. Rubyah

Rubyah The Celestial Nostrum

OMG! Too many PRO nowadays. So PVP isn't challenging enaf. ROFL!

And you can't really bring back the old times at this rate, it's impossible :(

13. gmgike123

gmgike123 Proficient

Why not make rift directly to sanctum and pande? Hahaha :D:D:D:cool::cool::cool:

14. Rubyah

Your not joking ryt?

15. gmgike123

gmgike123 Proficient

Well im not against it. We want pvp right? Why not port directly to main base. No afk all PVP hahha

16. Rubyah

Hahahaha! This is extremely brilliant idea. I want your IQ seru. Can you give me some please ^_^

17. gmgike123

gmgike123 Proficient

It that is even possible lmfao. hahahaha

18. ShotByLove

ShotByLove New Member

Yes Bring it Back the Great PVP by removing the GP ranking system much better with AP . other star officer nowadays are nab .tsk reality

19. ShotByLove

ShotByLove New Member

Approbe bro remove those shit event

20. EzekielJohn2k18

EzekielJohn2k18 Getting there

I'd say better be in SILENTERA those days was the best! Having war inside and outside gelkamaros and inggison. AION 2.0 Still the best

ShotByLove likes this.