1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Make World/Filed Bosses more worthy to farm !

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MrJLJL, Jun 2, 2020.

1. MrJLJL

MrJLJL New Member

First of all thank you very much for leaving your feedback .

About your points about AP bracket , the different between offin and kzarka , KUTUM or NOUVER ... etc
    I can't add anymore , i totally agree with you ..
    But at the end of the day , THAT IS MY POINT , offin weapon doesn't worth farming , therefore boss is totally useless with no special drops . this is topic is pointing out why abandoned bosses with "useless" drops need to be looked on and rework some of it's drops .
    and lastly about the inflation problem , i already said that these drops can be changed and adjusted accordingly .

2. Foxx23

Foxx23 New Member

well, about offin being a shit weapon, Kolka is not the person who should do anything about it: it's still Pearl Abyss's problem. and adjusting drop rates would either mean make things less likely to drop, in turn making players less likely to even do the bosses OR more likely to drop and ruin the market even further, if that's possible

the problem lies elsewhere: some AIs are broken, some bosses indeed are not worth your time other than if you're doing bartali (Quint) or at all (muraka, kzavwhatshisface) but the bosses that are worth doing are getting killed, except garmoth cause he's somewhere else on the spectrum... so it's not worth spending 55minutes or more to MAYBE kill the boss if RNG allows you

Garmoth's heart is getting a higher chance to drop in KR/Retails, which comes along with a HP buff for the boss (please kolka, delay the HP buff until the boss fight is actually fixed)

another way to remedy the problem would be returning the base mob DR to what retail has, especially since we already have the AP cap change in place, but that could be troublesome in other areas

3. Kasterio

Kasterio New Member

The point is not buffing offin weapon or any item for that matter ...
    the point is to make the boss drop other loots (such as a special chest ) that gives loot worth farming

offin is only an example for the problem ...

4. Foxx23

Foxx23 New Member

I'm aware, but it's probably the worst example to use, that's why I mentioned garmoth and such :p

5. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Not really true, since the Boss-spawn rotation is alternating, there would Always be a time of day where players, where-ever they are in the world, would have a chance to attack a Boss and get a boss-box RNG roll.
    How is that statement true? What do you base this on, lies? Look, this server-project is the best one on the "Open-to-all-players-all-over-the-world Free-to-Play Market", and the progression rate on GamezBD is incredibly high, as we have heard from several players, that with the proper guide and help, players have been able to progress to near end gear within month and a half, Completely new players to the server. So I do not know where you get these wild ideas from, other than just wanting to complain.

@bigtablecloth Please do not start your own topic within someone elses thread topic.

6. loboram

One last thing...Many suggestions have already been made about how to make World/Field-Bosses attractive to attend, the most useful one so far has been to add a somewhat easily obtained "Adventurer's Backpack" to all of them, maybe make an exception to the ones that are Always being defeated by a numerous amount of players.

Foxx23 likes this.
  7. Kasterio

Kasterio New Member

Garmoth doesn't need a chest or something .. as you said before the heart of garmoth is worth grinding for and doesn't need any changes ...on the other hand offin is not :)

8. Klauda

Klauda New Member

Get a guild and do boss hunting if you need players help, its just that easy.
    If you increase the rewards like giving it pearls then players like me will have even harder time to progress since there would be more competition and high gs players killing newbies left and right.
    You would technically make it harder for newbies to catch up, and the items you propose would also drop in price affecting other money making methods

Last edited: Jun 5, 2020
  9. loboram

Still do not know what this is about, mainly due to lacking evidence, it may occur in the Open-World, but I have stated many times now that there is a solution to that, however in the gathering group of players near a World-Boss, I have NEVER seen a player just go on a killing rampage, although I HAVE seen players fighting there, they were opposing guilds locked in warfare though.

Foxx23 likes this.
  10. kyrsten

kyrsten Getting there

@loboram : I've seen a pair of those guys. Luckyli they don't last long on the game, or they get so "popular" that everybody slaps them the second they begin to play like morrons. Almost nobody likes to be bothered at a WB, including "big" players who often come with an alt. However, during the boss fight you CAN'T get PK... so just stay a bit away untill the boss pops out ^^
    Oh I almost forgot, if you don't want to be killed don't forget to come with a positive karma AND your pvp tag set on off...

loboram likes this.
  11. Foxx23

Foxx23 New Member

just adding to that: whenever there are players killing newbies, even if they are the most geared player in the area, it's very likely that there will be at least 5 other players who are able to kill them, so it doesn't go on for long. going red in world bosses is a pretty bad idea, unless the area is actually empty in the first place.
    as to GvGs/duels taking place in world bosses, it's exactly that: it's fairly common since it's something that is on a set timer and place. and indeed, it's just the 2(sometimes more) guilds that are killing each other. or the parties involved in duels.