1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Manastone for CHANTER

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by janghozt123, Nov 2, 2016.

1. janghozt123

janghozt123 Click Here

Hello guys..it very hard to me to deside which manastone should i use to my chanter..can someone help me here..

Which manastone can i use for may chanter..im using full BL set..

Power
    Health
    Agility
    Precision
    Knowledge
    Will

i have credit so i just want to know what to buy..please someone help me..

2. Smias

Smias ❤Pure Heart❤

in any case chanter needs of attack/crit/accy/magical accu to be dpser...due to BL access and set i think the Strike Resist will be arround 1k so i think 1350crit of base should be fine "as chanter"(counting hit mantra+125 crit scroll=around 1500) then about 2200mag accu, about 4.2k accu and rest attack...thinking about extend and non-extend...i think my stats r about non extend...btw the important thing is that chant needs about this...then according to me is about ur needs to use what u prefere..what i suggest is not to put some mr/hp/parry manastone cuz it is really useless now if u dont put at all...
    now related to the new manastone u purpose, i think chanter needs of POWER and PRECISION manastone...

3. Grewpain

Grewpain Proficient

If you're wearing full BL stock up precision till you got around 1.5k crit fully buffed then the rest invest it to power. Ignore accuracy some people nowadays got OP block, so increasing accuracy is quite pointless you'll be chasing after cloth/leather users anyway and oh you can knock down a glad too. I got no manastones that increase accuracy but still able to hit 5k max crit per skill, 2k on average. Stat priority should be Crit>Attack>MagicAccu>Accu.

P.S. I don't have any BL part. Just EOD and Provenance for your reference.

4. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

Accuracy comes from precision anyway... and so does MA.

Lance likes this.
  5. Smias

Smias ❤Pure Heart❤

physical classes always need a bit of accuracy around 4.5k if full BL (in this case) no matter if is going against a 5.5k block but is always better to hit a bit more successfull then have lots of attack and no dmg at all...what more chant has blessing of wind that gives good dmg and dp (winter circle) what more chanter isnt know to be high dps booster but is know as the class that can support/handle the dmg of enemy and then attack him on max dmg when he is on defensless (means CD)...that means templars and good glads will use shield and sins some of stun resist and evasion skills...then is ur choise what way chose

6. Grewpain

Grewpain Proficient

I'm only after Precision's crit stats.

I think this is viable if you got a set that can tank damage (MR and/or block) or a full +20 BL set. 4.5k accu vs 5.5k block will give the enemy capped block probability (at 50% i think) it is the same as having 1 accuracy vs that 5.5k block. Blessing of the Wind and Promise of the Earth cannot be blocked and the more you spam skills the more this skill will proc. I should quote that there are players now that run full power/knowledge on their set so they're most likely to burst you down ASAP and chanter buff skills wont do that much to protect you from it we only have two skills, one for 30 seconds and another for a good 6k damage absorption. The game now is who ever burst you down first wins.

P.S. I haven't seen any Chanter in-game that can take down a Templar both with equal gears.

7. Smias

Smias ❤Pure Heart❤

In My experience chanter should be able to handle all but not sorc/sw/Sm and chanter should Kill templar...then is on how Smart u r and ur capacity

8. Rahy

Rahy Proficient

lol

Ms build is harder as you told guys ! It can't be just going on precision and power...

9. Muamon

Muamon - Myśtîçãł

Honestly? Chanter can kill everyone as long as you time your heals, stuns and debuffs, especially the attack speed ones. If you are going to run around every time and even heal with your staff then you're as good as dead. You MUST have a shield and mace to tank and heal when other players for example gladiators are using berserker. Concerning the stun thingy, you need to learn to stun lock players, do not waste stuns if they have used remove shock, because if you do, you will have problems in killing them later. You need to feel and know how long each stun you make lasts so you could instantly move on to the next one and while your enemy is stunned do damage.

If you are going to be undergeared and gonna fight a BL templar which is for example block? You will either die or won't be able to do anything and this actually goes to every class with BL if you are undergeared. Nevertheless, if you are DPS you must to have these stats badly: magical accurracy, accurracy, crit strike, attack.

For those who are wondering why chanters need MA, it's because they are a half magical, half physical class. If you don't have enough MA, some skills will just be resisted by your enemy and those some skills can be a stun which is very needed.

Also, being a DPS chanter, if you see that others are doing too much dmg on you and all you can do is run -> bind -> run -> heal -> repeat, I suggest to get a separate set which is block (since it's kinda useless to be MR these days), even being block you will be able to do DPS, just not as much as before, tho the block set is very useful when you're healing/tanking.

Saruayu, Giullia, Lance and 2 others like this.
  10. Grewpain

Grewpain Proficient

I can handle sorc/sw but definitely not SM. Sorc and SW are known to burst you in few seconds you can use that to your advantage although the latter is quite harder but still viable.

Then I haven't seen any smart chanter around yet. :)

Of course everybody can kill anybody based on theories and concepts setting the RNG on all stuff aside. :)

11. Muamon

Muamon - Myśtîçãł

SM is the class everyone has problems with. If the SM is a fear spammer, then gg, you can forget about winning unless your silence godstone (if you have one) procs 3 times or more. Another problem would be absorb wounds, you either tank or just try to kill the spirit. But you need to learn to tank while in fear, if you see a fear lock incoming, just hit Recovery Spell, World of Life and Protective Ward. You need to know your skills and how you can lose the dots of SMs to avoid having 2-3 dots before silence and bind, now, you even have terraskin so you can easily remove them. SMs are good while their attack speed is good, decrease their attack speed (Numbing Blow, Hallowed Strike) and make them slow, keeping them slow all the time will be a win win.

janghozt123 and Saruayu like this.
  12. gamer4ever

gamer4ever New Member

I have a question related to this topic:
    What are the Pro's and Con's of a chanter that is wearing a parry set and a chanter with block set?
    I don't understand why Chanter is best equipped with Parry since it got only 2 skill available upon successful parry and take note that there is a skill that can parry 2 physical attack with a cool down of only 30 seconds, the Perfect shield(upgrade version of perfect parry).
    Please enlighten me :)

13. Kirnick

Kirnick ❤℘℧ℛℇ J☯✓3❤ Forum Legend

Because as for now bl parry is counted as physical, hence the gloves are with attack speed (you will reach a good amount of parry if you use mace+shield full agility plus mantra and buff)...most of plate classes wear plate block since nothing really changes on stats apart parry/block, plus wearing sword+shield full hp and using defense preparation gives you a good amount of block which surely helps.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018