1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Marketplace is dead.

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by nandayox, Jan 13, 2021.

1. nandayox

nandayox New Member

I have lots of Mark of Shadow rings, Kagtum Submission Rings, Seraph's Necklace, Rainbow Coral Rings, black stones, concentrated black stones, caphrass and etc and none of them is being sold. There is no point of grinding. Do I have to grind in some specific locations in order to make some silver? Can't I grind in waragon for example? I like that place. But the item drop the item drop in there is almost worthless in marketplace. I have to wait for weeks for these items to be sold. We should be able to sell them to a Npc for %75 price.

desertkatze and Winning like this.
  2. bigtablecloth

bigtablecloth Getting there

Easy solution, make them PEN or melt for yonas

3. nandayox

nandayox New Member

Why would anyone buy pen seraph? Everybody has either capotia or tuavala necklace. Also, Pen Mark of Shadow Ring is worhless. Melting it gives nothing. You cant even melt kagtum ring.

4. goodmann24

goodmann24 New Member

Make a season char it’s easy money per hour at separate spots like fogans, nagas etc

5. larroxx

larroxx New Member

There are alot of ways making silver in this game... yes some items dont sell much as likely as others but it doesnt mean that MP is dead.
    U just gotta follow the demand of the server , remember now ... this is player driven economy , as it was always the case in any other server.

loboram likes this.
  6. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Not quite sure if you really understand the meaning of the word "dead". It is lifeless, forever still, no longer doing anything just to make it somewhat easier for you to understand. Just because the word has been abused in the mainstream circles doesn't mean it has any real meaning.

The Central Market is FAR from "dead", as has been pointed out, it is player-based which means that while there are some inherent problems with how the new Central Market works, which you could have made a forum-search for before making this thread, the problems mainly lie with how the players are using the market.