1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Max Aggro Cap - Increase to 12-15?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TheWhiteOne, Dec 9, 2017.

?

Would you like to have the aggro cap increased to 12-15 mobs?

1. Yes would be realy nice.

2. No, it s fine the way it is.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. TheWhiteOne

TheWhiteOne New Member

hey there,

i just mentioned when i farmed today that the cap of 7 maybe is a way too low.
    When there is a smal group of mobs which stands near of stationary structurs like tend, tower etc and you attack them, the tower tiself got a aggro count as well.
    So you effectiv do dmg to 3-4 Mobs in a group.

I think this isnt the meaning of grinding even do quests like kill 500-700 of these mobs. It s realy painfull.
    I dont suggest make the cap unlimit as before cause i also realized the server is more stable now. but i whish that you rethink of increasing the aggro cap by 5-8 more mobs.

Also pls have in mind that in a guildmission a few thousand mobs have to be killed. beside the fact that many players attempt as well but the whole thing is effected by that.

When you have a closer look on kama2 content the mobgroups there (Beside Gyfin) also arranged in groups with 6-10 Mobs + 2-4 towers,tents (in general stationary structurs).

UnkyHerb likes this.
  2. deadofcirca

deadofcirca New Member

hello

yes 7 it's really nothing and now the bug striker still more than before because of this aggro cape shit ....
    regeneration of the striker works 1 time out of 50 , already before the striker was over bug with the animation not finished no damage and control from the echoes, it is worse and worse ....
    and again the regeneration now !!! lol
    I think I will leave this server, and I'm going back on the official

I put Yes would be realy nice ,like that there is a glimmer of hope that it changes (if the admin looks at the subject of course)

Bye bye all and HF

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
  3. chris11

chris11 Getting there

unlimited aggro.