1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Memories Of Eternity.

Discussion in 'Problems' started by devilus16, Oct 14, 2017.

1. devilus16

devilus16 New Member

Hi Im a player in Gamezaion Elyos side....
    I just want to report this mission. Why its so freaking hard. I've tried maybe 20 times doing it in the whole day. This boss "Archdaeva of Earth" is so OP. How can a weak, noob, newbie player can defeat this boss if we dont have so much power to kill it.To be Honest I've tried all my buffs and Shields and pots so I can still be alive but after all what I did , he only lose ang inch of his life LOL.. Can we make an action about this boss . please :( I'm really pissed off to this mission hahaha. sorry :(
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Mhm.. it might be difficult for new players with +0 sets but it still possible to accomplish. Don't waste your precious buffs on easy mobs. Find the right strategy and you should be okay.

3. devilus16

devilus16 New Member

before i Go to the final stage.. I waited my buffs to cooldown.. But why the damage is so little. Im really stressed right now lol. Im doing my best

4. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

There is no reason to be stressed. You will make it, eventually :p