1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Mix Fight (Please return it)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Xian, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Xian

Xian Proficient

Hi Admin
    good day would you please activate again the Portal mix fight in game, I want to go mix with my friends again and have some fun I have problem in GP reward in group me as a cleric I cant even kill I am just support giving life to group sad I cant gain GP. Gp can obtain only by the attackers who kill the enemy please return the mix fight please

thanks

2. Thettrish

Thettrish Proficient

no need :3

3. Lance

Lance Honey Lover

me need mix fight

4. wolfik332

wolfik332 Expert

Fck the mix fight up dear

5. Ayvell

Ayvell ἔσσεται ἦμαρ

If you want to PvP you can have fun in Heiron. If you mean the kinda fun ppl had in mixfight you can go to a bar and have some beers.
    I am a support cleric too and I don't see how mixfight would fix your problem. Instead of asking from Admins to give gp to all pt you ask them to enable mixfight? Why? To kill open world PvP again? You guys should think before you suggest stuff considering only your lazy asses.

And yeah, @Noyah, clerics aren't really happy that during the tests nobody thought how such an important class doesn't get any rewards for their efforts during PvP, so I want to believe you will try to fix the injustice here. Clerics are already forgotten when it's about fixes and considering that without us there can't be any op PvP, you should really start caring more about this class.

6. Inightmare

Inightmare New Member

(-_-) plus templars nowadays only uses GS, they dont care anymore if someone is close to death in their team.

I played SW with a party of 3 templars and no one even bother to bg me or use team buff effectively, can't blame them though, they would rather do the killing than the tanking/aggro controller.

Anyway have fun!

7. Ayvell

Ayvell ἔσσεται ἦμαρ

There are always occasions that PvP is ruined simply because some ppl only care for kills and not for the pt, so choose your pt wisely and don't invite ppl you don't trust. I don't think that staff can adjust the gp mechanics considering every possible combo of idiots a pt could have. We are the only ones responsible for the ppl we PvP with and for the strategy we choose, so don't blame the system if your pt has no clue how to PvP.

8. Blazter

Blazter New Member

No need mix, pvp in heiron is better!

9. felixaswigi

felixaswigi New Member

so many noobs in pvp in heiron they are just scardy cats... they are strong when group but solo its just whimp~

10. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

I'm sorry but at the moment, we have no intention of bringing back mixfight, at least not anytime soon. I don't know how it can be fun to stand for 55 minutes like statues and wait until someone arrives so you can feel invincible and kill him with at least another 10 or 12 players, just because you don't want to kill your own race. People have clearly destroyed the meaning of mix and there is no point in bringing it back.
    I'll see what I can do about it.

Blazter and Ayvell like this.
  11. Ayvell

Ayvell ἔσσεται ἦμαρ

Wait, what...? You want mix back so ppl can 1v1? Isn't there FFA for that? o_O
    Amen! (clap)
    (pray)

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018