1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

delete this post please? ^^ thank you

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by gpurple, Sep 22, 2017.

1. gpurple

gpurple New Member

[deleted]

Last edited: Apr 28, 2021
    Kohagura likes this.
  2. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

There are few good ones but is all depends on what you are looking for. Gamez doesn't create outfits, they are all designed by Pearl Abyss.

3. Kohagura

Kohagura New Member

I know exactly how you feel, and I wish the same. I don't think they could do it, sadly, unless they hired/allowed actual game artists and if they are able to add custom items to the game. I'd love to even do it for free since I do 3D modeling/texturing, but I have no programming knowledge (only started using Unity) so unless they enabled it to happen, and gave me permissions to just send the 3D model/matierials files to be implemented, I couldn't do anything either. >.<
    But I am totally with you on this. Guys need a LOT more sexy outfits that aren't underwear. They have such nice bodies (aside from lack of shape customization compared to girls), yet nothing to flaunt it. They even need more underwear options too.