1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Multiboxing - general

Discussion in 'Questions' started by truckdale, Mar 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. truckdale

truckdale New Member

I am new to GamezBD so I would like to know what goes about multiboxing in general. I read that it's allowed by some aspects, considering if ppl aren't taking advantages during events. So attendance reward is not an event right? What abaut weekend buff periods? To put it simple: under what circumstances am I allowed to be logged in with multiple chars (with 2 computers and one account)? For instance: while I am afk fishing with my witch, can I grind with my ranger at the same time?

2. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Multi-boxing is allowed. We allow 3 connections from the same IP address but not from the same machine. As the rule says, you are not allowed to dual client when joining an in-game event, or to farm extra pearls. It's fine if you just use it for other purposes like horse training, fishing etc. Attendance reward is not considered as an event.

myka94 and truckdale like this.
  3. truckdale

truckdale New Member

thanks so much for pointing me out! (mm)(peace)

Noyah likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.